Page 228 of 228 FirstFirst ... 128178203218219220221222223224225226227228
Results 4,541 to 4,543 of 4543

Thread: The Elitist Chat Thread

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Elitist Chat Thread

That was really cool to read through - nicely done.

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Mega Tortas de Bodemloze's Avatar Let's Get After It
    Fort Hood, Texas/Parramatta, New South Wales, Bristol, Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    That was really cool to read through - nicely done.

Me thinks the dust up/ruccus/kerfuffal probably started about here.... Jihad against Tyranny. Now please bear in mind that I was but a wee chitlen at the time. Clad in grey, this issue was alive & paramount to many of us not yet citizens at the time. Being the hothead that I was, a few folks here would use my temper to pave the way for their owns site projects and agendas.

Now there is also the subject of Reputation to consider. Reputation was princiiplally used as ornamentation by most, but a descrete message relay system by others. Reputation also had it's day in the spotlight.

The Rep Whore Controversy

The Grand Rep Whore Debate [Mega Tortas vs. Caradog]

The Grand Rep Whore Debate [Mega Tortas vs. Caradog] Commentary

......Rep Whores local 360.........

Post Scriptum: I was digging through the Q & A forum for Reputation links when I came across this atrocity......

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Caillagh de Bodemloze View Post
    I'm not Tech Staff, so I don't know how difficult it would be to change the system we have, but I'm afraid the only way I've found of hiding your medals is for me to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by Caillagh de Bodemloze View Post
    everybody's medals. (I think there might be complaints if I did that, though... )

Uhhhhh.....Ohhhh.... Ma Bling! Ma Bling Bling!!!....... How could this be? Me own Blood?...

You Blingers( those that embrace bling, yo), slackers ALL!!!! Letting this go without righteous Hellfire and justified destruction!!!.......

(now fast forward to me catching Ma breath and calming down a little....)

Naw...it's ite,.... Ima gonna go watch reruns of Seinfeld and eat red Twizzlers til I pass out......
    Last edited by Mega Tortas de Bodemloze; January 08, 2024 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Adding links and stuff
    A Lion serves in Winter, then perhaps a Unicorn for the Spring.

If you cannot stand behind what you say.... then do not speak. If your words are taken out of context,
    then the weight of the evidence will still fall in your favor and carry the day

The Casual Tortoise: Mega's Guide to Fast Turtling

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Tortas de Bodemloze View Post

2. Group conflicts: At one point The Silver Auxilia, the Duffers and a few other groups* engaged as political rivals and it was quite the show. Made the Curia quite a tabloid hot spot for a while. Hmmm...if I recall correctly both Auxilia and the Duffers had news publications. I think Silver Standard for the Auxilia and in the the Duffers publication was internal, perhaps not.

We all know who won that debacle
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!