Thread: My first empire

Default My first empire

This is my first game that has lasted longer than 1 month (game time) see what you think took Estonia Latvia and Lithonia for a test (but damn partisans are irritating) my elite core is over 15 divisions of 1940 motorized infantry

Hope to updated soon
    p.s long live the soviet union

cannot get pics too big file apparnetly

Default Re: My first empire

I will personally join those partisans to cause your troops as much harm as possible

im no commie so do not be afraid i just like the nation it has the best econamy for hoi2

Quote Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
    This is my first game that has lasted longer than 1 month (game time) see what you think took Estonia Latvia and Lithonia for a test (but damn partisans are irritating) my elite core is over 15 divisions of 1940 motorized infantry
    That's a good start. Garrisons with police divisions do the best job of suppressing partisans. On top of that, they're cheap, take little supplies, fast to train, and are not actually that bad in a fight. Good luck

Indefinitely Banned

The best thing about the USSR is it's unit building potentail. I built 200 infantry divisions in 8 months I think it was.
    Not sure if you want motorized divisions becasue they don't operate well on the undeveloped land that the Soviets will fight on. I think overwhelming numbers of regular infantry stiffened with tank divisions are a better call

by the way quick update am at war with manchko and japan and killing them
    taking norges advice and bulding garrsion divs

Quote Originally Posted by The Super Pope View Post
    Not sure if you want motorized divisions becasue they don't operate well on the undeveloped land that the Soviets will fight on. I think overwhelming numbers of regular infantry stiffened with tank divisions are a better call
    What are you talking about? Most of Soviet territory and surrounding regions consist of plains. Motorized/mechanised/armored will move faster than any other unit, regardless of infrastructure.

Axeman's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Norge View Post
    What are you talking about? Most of Soviet territory and surrounding regions consist of plains. Motorized/mechanised/armored will move faster than any other unit, regardless of infrastructure.
    Yes, on the PLAINS

☻/ This is Muhammad.
    /▌  Copy and paste him
    / \ so as to commit horrible blasphemy!
    If there were a God, I think it very unlikely that he would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt his existence. --Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Norge
    Most of Soviet territory and surrounding regions consist of plains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman View Post
    Yes, on the PLAINS
    ?