Thread: Councils, tournaments and fairs

Icon3 Councils, tournaments and fairs

Howdy. I always spend the loot to fund these interesting events. But I haven't got the slightest idea what the actual benefit to me is. Obviously I have read the attendant scroll but aside from that...

Anyone figure these out yet?

Default Re: Councils, tournaments and fairs

I think the merchenat fairs just gives your merchants more skill same with pries councills i dont know about tournaments

Some kids like to pee there names on the snow in winter... Chuck Norris can pee his name into solid concrete!

Chuck Norris doesn't have to shape his hair... It stays in shape out of sheer fear.

A snake once bit Chuck. After five days of extreme pain... The snake died.

TempestKhan
    At present there is a chance that these events will
    Councils: Give leader + Piety and make priest dogmatic (resists going heretic)
    Tournements: add to Health (form of martial training) and Contentment of generals, + Chivalry. Can aid princesses as well who attend.
    Fairs: Increase merchant skill

Thats if you accept of course.

I plan on doing more of this kind of stuff for whenever the next version comes out and make them more faction/culture specific.

To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer.
    Paul Ehrlich

I have a few questions about this. Firstly, do the characters need to be somewhere specific to attend and does it depend on which turn you are or other circumstances to get them ?

Quark,what file contains that information ?

Brammius
    The only place you can check (without alot of work) is the capital, so events take place there and effect characters around it, generally <60.

They occur based on buildings or events within the game.

raloszet
    Are you asking me to reveal all of my secrets :hmmm:

To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer.
    Paul Ehrlich

Ok thank you for the info, I hope you keep improving this, because it's really great .