SS6 Templars AAR
Cairo battle: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...11#post2979811
The end of the Egyptian empire: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...27#post2980827
Building a nation: (storyline/info about campaign map strategy/characters interact with each other)
Sorry for the lack of dialogue and interaction between characters in the beginning of the AAR. I did do it at my latest entries.
Note: reply if you like it,that way I can see if there's any interest, otherwise I might as well stop the AAR and just play the campaign.
So I decided to make a templars AAR for those who are interested.
The difficulty settings are H/H.
The plan is to stay friendly with Egypt for a while, build up armies and then attempt to take Egypts important settlements. If that fails and Egypt comes after me with their uber 1 full stack army spam per turn, I'll abandon the middle east, sack Jerusalem and destroy other worthwhile buildings I have in the ME Then take a few ships to settle in Britain, conquering large wealthy cities on the way and then sacking them to get wealthy for my Britain campaign.
Of course a lot of interesting things can happen that may change my plans.
Here are the first things that happened:
- I make a load of sergeant spearmen and cavalry at tortosa for 5 or so turns
- Money gets low, so I take Damascus
- I make some Templar spearmen at Damascus and take Jerusalem
Sorry no pictures of battles up till now because I didn't know I was going to make a AAR when I did all this.
- I take Acre for a bit more income to support armies
- current policy: only build cheap military buildings and economical buildings that return their own costs within a few turns. A port, a few barracks/stables but that's it.
- The only battles I had until now were the battles to take the cities
- I put a spy in Gaza to hopefully keep tabs on Egypt.
- I move my cardinal a bit to convert muslims
- I built/am building a few town halls and brothels to be able to train agents
I hope you enjoy.
Comments are very welcome.
PS English isn't my first language. So if I make some stupid mistakes you know why.
PS2 lol, check the lake east of Jerusalem, there's a pirate ship trapped in it