Thread: Agents

Default Agents

Hi Dave,

I noticed you improved merchants, spies amd assassins as you go up the tech tree, which is cool. Any reason why you didn't do the same for priests, imams and diplomats?

Cheers

Default Re: Agents

Hi DrJambo,

Well priests already get a boost from the theologians guild. So I think each level of churches can be left as they are just increasing the conversion rate of the population. Diplomats, maybe I will give them +1 at the mayors palace then.

thanks
    Dave

-Traiano-'s Avatar Miles

Well Dave, traders don't earn more than vanilla settings...a basic resource give you from 16 to 46 florins which is very low...
    30BC: Ottaviano Augusto becomes the first Imperator, in his 44 years of principate he will bring to the empire peace and prosperity!
    70AD: Vespasiano is the winner of first great empire's civil war,rebuilding Roman world after the Nero's dark ages.
    98AD: Traiano becomes imperator after that the senateman Nerva adopted him,he will start a gold age for the empire getting it to biggest extension!! 117AD-180AD Adriano,Antonino Pio and Marco Aurelio administrate the empire during his richest and most pacific period, with their good administration Rome lives its golden age.
    193AD: Settimio Severo wins the civil war started after the death of Commodo starting the Severan dinasty, his heirs will not be as good as him. 252-285AD Rome lives the peak of III century's crisis,onli the emperor Aureliano will be able to reunite the empire breacked in 3 parts and the great reformer Diocleziano will give to Rome militar,politic and social cohesion after decades of caos. 325AD:Costantino rules alone over the empire and christianity is for the first time accepted by the imperial government.

Dave's changed the merchant base income modifier from 0.7 to 1.0, so they should be earning more.