Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: !!! >> Rome Multiplayer Campaign (!) Mod / Client + Server (RMC) << !!!

Default Re: !!! >> Rome Multiplayer Campaign (!) Mod / Client + Server (RMC) << !!!

Does noone knows how to help me or whats wrong here....

Centenarius

Default Re: !!! >> Rome Multiplayer Campaign (!) Mod / Client + Server (RMC) << !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultrakekskanone View Post
    Does noone knows how to help me or whats wrong here....
    Quote Originally Posted by |Sith|10|Darklord_Max View Post
    The guy that made this mod did it in 2008.
    If he is actually still alive he does not go this forum anymore.
    If he does he clearly does not support this mod.
    Your despair filled cries are delicious.

oh ok... uhm i do not need an answer from the developer self, but if anyone else knows whats the failure is, it would be nice if you could tell me ^^ (and sorry for spamming here )

xD Sorry to bring this thread back up, but seeing as I haven't seen this question asked yet (Yes I read all the pages x_x).

If an ally (Human) army is next to yours and you/they get attacked, is it just 1 Human vs AI, or 2 Human vs AI?

its one human vs ki... but my multicampaign still doesnt work...

I installed it but now it asks me this " Please search for "RomeTW.exe." Can you tell me what im doing wrong here?

you have to use the RTW.exe from your installed ordner! not the .exe from the CD-drive!

i find it so bad that the forumhoster is nevermore wathing here... because i really wanted to play the campaign with friends...
    Last edited by Ishan; May 08, 2012 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Double Post

if i declare a war to a human controlled faction i battle with my friend or AI ?

you battle against AI because 2 player fights are impossible yet. but theres not the problem.. the problem is, that these programm isnt working... so we cant start already -.-

I didnt make this mod, but ill be happy to answer any questions about it
    holland!

Yes, I am......
    NAPOLEON!

tell me why this damn programm doesnt work! my friend and me started succesfull to play but if i activate the script and end my turn, the game still says its my turn! ...

Who's up for a game? I'm hosting one if anyone wants to join.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultrakekskanone View Post
    tell me why this damn programm doesnt work! my friend and me started succesfull to play but if i activate the script and end my turn, the game still says its my turn! ...
    I have got exactly the same problem!
    The game starts and its my turn and as soon as i aktivate the skript and end my turn nothing happens!

Help!
    I really want to use this tool!

yes pls answer Bant's and my question! then we both can play too! PLS!!

this is awesome! I assume it's fully functional?

www.youtube.com/user/SaxonKing1225 for online commentary

this isnt a help for our problem -.-

Today I am happy to discover this amazing tool about rome total war. But, It could be great if someone could make a tutorial and show that it is working.

Who have succeeded in playing to the Rome multiplayer campaign?

Willowran's Avatar Domesticus

I have-and am holding one, and recruiting for a second right now.

of course, i found how to do so at the org. It works spendidly though.

Check "hotseat #1" in the TWC RTW general discussion for specific installation instructions, and a link to the source. Hotseat # 2 has sample scripts you could nab for testing.

feel free to join hotseat 2, also hosted in the RTW general discussion! (shameless advertising here )

this isnt a help for our problem -.-
    Ultrakekskanone, i do not know how to fix your problem. My hotseat/multiplayer campaign script i found seems to be considerably simpler to use. I would post it here, but i dunno if i can do that, considering the original post was for a dfferent way of doing it? feel free to check the RTW general discussion area, though, if you want to go my way. i am available to try to resolve any issues anyone has with THAT script.

(for the record, the script i am using was not actually made by me, and all credit goes to its original creator and all that)
    Last edited by Willowran; May 29, 2012 at 10:07 PM.

Hun's Avatar Laetus

Hi Everyone!

I'm a new member, and very interest in this Multicampaign mod. I hope that, I can find the solution for my problems, by reading the posts.

If not, thanks in advance to navigate me.

Have a nice day.

willowran, could you just give me the link or sth, where you got UR kind of script?? because my script (like i explained) doesnt work, so it would be very nice, if you could give me, your version please.