Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: !!! >> Rome Multiplayer Campaign (!) Mod / Client + Server (RMC) << !!!

Default Re: !!! >> Rome Multiplayer Campaign (!) Mod / Client + Server (RMC) << !!!

how do i get online with a friend ive set up the server port is 8002 and i can connect to it he puts in my ip that i got from the server box and the port at 8002 and it dont let him connect how do we connect ;(
    You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else. - Winston Churchill

Default Re: !!! >> Rome Multiplayer Campaign (!) Mod / Client + Server (RMC) << !!!

Hey i need help
    i got my firend and i in a server using hamachi
    everything is fine
    but when i try to start the game it says "failed to find steam"
    we both have steam RTW
    help me please

That's not fixable as far as I know. I couldn't get my Steam RTW to work with Gameranger from that error. You have to use the Steam application to play steam RTW, and it's probably trying to open it through the exe which doesn't work.

where are the instructions?

it doesnt let me save game when i end turn

this Program works or no ?!!!

I receive a blue screen upon exit I take it this is because i'm using Windows 7 64-bit?

just the thing I wanted aswell
    Rome Total War Randomiser --- Thread --- Source Code

RTWLIB --- C#Library for manipulating and parsing the Rome Total War files. WIP.

Where do I download this stuff? I have found three different sites referring to this mod and they all put me back to this forum where I cant find the files to download. Can someone please direct me?

I tried playing with my friend, but when I start the server and I click start game, the game starts only to those who are with the faction roman_julius, what do I do?

sorry for my English!
    you just do not understand I try a better english

Is it possible to strip Rome-totalvar Multiplayer and that does not pay?

sry for my english

Hi Armageddon me and my friend both installed rtw and that patch youve given an followed all the instructions but it still never worked it just always fails to find him as a server or me even when our firewalls are down
    thanks if you can help

Hey me and my friend both installed the mod followed the instructions an for some reason it wont allow either me or him to find each other in order to establish a conection an both firewalls are down too thanks if you can help
    Last edited by Gigantus; June 29, 2011 at 04:13 AM. Reason: multiple posting merged

what does port mean an wat shud i set it as

Anyone organizing / currently playing / willing to start a multiplayer campaign via this Mod ???

Via internet not LAN of course.

can someone please help me to set my hamachi so i can play rome total war. Please help

The guy that made this mod did it in 2008.
    If he is actually still alive he does not go this forum anymore.
    If he does he clearly does not support this mod.
    Your despair filled cries are delicious.

If he is actually still alive he does not go this forum anymore.

Maybe he is dead and his ghost haunts on this scarry forum!?

Thank you soo much!! This mod is simply amazing!! me and me brother are playing it now XD! works perfectly for windows vista and 7 .

Nice! Not many things work perfectly for Vista. I am glad to hear that at least one does!

Finally someone that got it to work without needing help

Hey everyone, i hope you can help me!

A friend and me tryed this out and everything works great until the step comes where to press tabulator to get back on the destop after ending the round (script was activated!)

But here in the forum i read, that there a message has to appear where it says, do you want to start data transfer or something like this.

But this message never appear! what we did wrong???

PS: The firewall was on but we allowed every programm that has to do with rome total war, so the firewall cant be the reason.. PLEASE HELP!!!