Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: !!! >> Rome Multiplayer Campaign (!) Mod / Client + Server (RMC) << !!!

Default Re: !!! >> Rome Multiplayer Campaign (!) Mod / Client + Server (RMC) << !!!

me and a friend got it going.. but i cant join on his server (he can join on mine), and i cant send him the file after i finished (but he can send it to me).. please help us

Default Re: !!! >> Rome Multiplayer Campaign (!) Mod / Client + Server (RMC) << !!!

Give me password pls?

XxMSWShadowxX's Avatar Laetus

Here's some information i have gathered using this program, its late to post i know but if it helps someone fantastic, if not oh well. THIS IS TESTED BY ME AND 3 OTHERS.
    1. MOD SWITCH mods DO WORK! To make them work copy all content from the mod switch folder into the main rome directory, and keep the mod switch files the same. This way the startup files for the mods will work and then they will look for related files in the mod switch, this prevents multiple CTD's (Works for RTW 1.5 not tested on BI and Alexander).
    2. Turns out (on Windows 7 and above) if you already have Hamachi installed you have to use it for over the internet otherwise server wont be found. so try that if you keep getting problems.
    3. ALWAYS RUN IN ADMIN to prevent a lot and i mean a lot of issues using this run it as admin! Rome doesnt like Windows Vista and 7 UAC to begin with so make sure everything is ran as admin (does not apply if you are on Windows XP)
    4. *Windows 8 + Windows 8.1 + Windows 10 Only* MAKE SURE INSTALLER IS RAN AS ADMIN! otherwise the installer will extract the files and wont add them to the registry and therefore not be added to the firewall and permitted connections list, stupid as it sounds but this doesn't ask for admin rights when installing on Windows 8 or above.

Again hope i helped for some peoples having problems.

Where is the download link? Cannot find it.

Yeah, cant find a download anywhere neither. Was the link deleted? Please let us know somebody

There is no download? Guessing it got removed for some reason... Could anyone link the client+server to me I'd like to play multiplayer campaign with some friends.

Well, everything is cool and all, but I have a question: where the hell is download link??

Quote Originally Posted by Ethain View Post
    There is no download? Guessing it got removed for some reason... Could anyone link the client+server to me I'd like to play multiplayer campaign with some friends.
    Yep, I would also appreciate it if somebody answers

where is the link?

Sorry, but i cannot find a link to download anything.
    It is a link, isn't it?
    Greets,
    Mac

Hello,

Can someone explain how i can connect to other Servers or how other Players can connect to my Server.
    I know it works with the IP but i dont know how :/

http://rome-tw-multicampaign.software.informer.com/1.3/

i found the officiell download link for the Rome: Total War - MultiCampaign Client Version: 1.3.0.3

Looks great, does it work on steam?

newbie here..
    how can i download the files??

Where is the download link at ?

Looks great, does it work on steam?

Hi,
    I've got some problem. I play and after end turn when is turn of second player do nothing. I have message "save complete" and black screen in left up map corners. NoFile transfering, no start game on second computer.
    Please help me!!!!

Where's the link to the source code?

i dont see link where i can download the server ?