View Poll Results: Which region do you live in. If you are not sure, simply choose the option that you feel best fits.

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • North America

45 36.29%
  • Western Europe

40 32.26%
  • Southern Europe

8 6.45%
  • Eastern Europe

10 8.06%
  • Russia

1 0.81%
  • Central Asia

0 0%
  • Indian Subcontinent

0 0%
  • Indo-China

0 0%
  • Eastern Asia

2 1.61%
  • Australasia

10 8.06%
  • Central America

0 0%
  • South America

0 0%
  • Northern Africa

1 0.81%
  • Southern Africa

0 0%
  • Western Africa

0 0%
  • Eastern Africa

0 0%
  • Other (Please list below).

7 5.65%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Is SS worldwide yet? - 'Poll for' - Where do you live? - Let's see how far SS streche

Domesticus

Default Re: Is SS worldwide yet? - 'Poll for' - Where do you live? - Let's see how far SS streche

I am from Nashville TN...

Kodiac's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Is SS worldwide yet? - 'Poll for' - Where do you live? - Let's see how far SS streche

1962 born in Walvis Bay, Namibia.
    1964 moved to Holland, most of my family is from the Netherlands (father's side from the Netherlands, mother's side from Germany)
    1967 move to British Columbia Canada, lived here in Canada most of my life and been in the Canadian Navy for 4 years.

Hyperion's Avatar Foederatus

Wow, surprised to see someone else that lives in the shadow of the Batman building.

Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Wow, surprised to see someone else that lives in the shadow of the Batman building.
    I try to avoid downtown as much as possible even tho i live pretty close to downtown..damn I-40..there is always something going on

Yea, I'm up 65. Titans and the Preds are the only reasons for me to go down there.

Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Yea, I'm up 65. Titans and the Preds are the only reasons for me to go down there.
    I am glad i live close to town(Nolensville area) because it would be hell for me to get to college in the morning if i lived in the suburbs considering the fact that i get up 30 min before school

That would be nice. I drive up to Bowling Green to WKU from White House almost every day.

One guy from eastern Europe, im from Estonia

The poll should list the countries in western europe and north america, not the continents.

Australia for me
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

TemplarLord's Avatar Ordinarius

Central Europe, Croatia for me.

Vindahl's Avatar Citizen

Northern Europe...
    Denmark
    Under the Patronage of deRougemont.
    Belonging to the House of Wilpuri.

Quote Originally Posted by ruunu3004 View Post
    One guy from eastern Europe, im from Estonia
    Estonia belongs to Northen Europe my friend

Icon1 Re: Is SS worldwide yet? - 'Poll for' - Where do you live? - Let's see how far SS streche

Central-Europe, Hungary.

Libertus

add one from south america, Chile , i just saw this mod, i came back to mtw2, i used to play Clouds Across Europe, but this one seems much better so im playing it

Poland
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    George S. Patton

Zagreb, Croatia, Central (East) Europe
    Last edited by tomcat.zg; April 24, 2008 at 03:06 AM.

Radiso-FIN's Avatar Campidoctor

Where is Northern Europe? I live in Finland.

Icon1 Re: Is SS worldwide yet? - 'Poll for' - Where do you live? - Let's see how far SS streche

Odessa, Ukraine

EarendilElenthol's Avatar Artifex

Nijmegen, The Netherlands
    Not yet able to vote due to my postcount, so I'll only reply