Page 8 of 167 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358108 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Empires!

shenryyr's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Post your Empires!

Quote Originally Posted by tup View Post
    My current campaign, helping the Turks out because those don't manage to do it alone. First, early in the campaign, they let themselves overrun by the Cumans - that's why there are all those Fatimid settlements up north, I called Jihad after Jihad on the Cumans and later on helped finishing them. Second, they let the BE get half their territory, so I sent my Imperial Guard. They lost Nicaea to rebels and Constantinople to the BE, I guess I have to push religion before giving them any cities, so that's what I'm doing there.
    I also have an ongoing Jihad up north against that easternmost Kievan settlement and three more armies besieging Yaroslaw.
    From there on it will be further south killing the Kievan and also onto the Balkans. Afterwards, let's see.
    Wow, what a crazy campaign... 252 turns!? I could never play that long. Novgorod completely migrated southwest, lithuania too, hungary... scattered about, scotland partying in norway and london, denmark routing the germans, portual all over southern france, sicily conquering italy... and the moors holding onto their african lands??? What kind of crazy game!
    my other horse is a space ship

i play vanilla, the best time I've ever played was with with Scotland i conquered all of Europe in 40 turns from the first turn i was starting wars now I'm in my 267
    turn own all of Europe, north Africa, one settlement left in the middle east and i am the only Christian faction left i defeated everyone except for Egypt the turks the Mongols the Aztecs and the Tumirids but i own like 80% of the map

The Shah in the late era, VH/M. A strange difficulty combination I know, but the massive fatigue penalty makes it easier imo.

Hi, here's my faction leader, it's the first time i have a faction leader that chivalrous

King of knights

and here's what the empire is at turn 121. Unfortunately, my game crashed so i have to stop there

So lonely

Last edited by Vagabond; May 18, 2008 at 05:53 AM.
    _____________________________________________________________________________

themoob's Avatar Centenarius

Powerwizard:

How did you rename the cities? Unless it was just a change in the data files and such to suit just that one campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Tortas View Post
    Look it's "Gilligan's Island" Where's the Skipper???? +Rep.
    I really like the the name you gave though.
    Thanks
    _____________________________________________________________________________

Quote Originally Posted by shenryyr View Post
    Wow, what a crazy campaign... 252 turns!? I could never play that long. Novgorod completely migrated southwest, lithuania too, hungary... scattered about, scotland partying in norway and london, denmark routing the germans, portual all over southern france, sicily conquering italy... and the moors holding onto their african lands??? What kind of crazy game!
    It has been more crazy. The Moors were down to just a few provinces with Fatimids having one more than you see there and Aragon holding half of northern Africa... the HRE held Toulouse and Barcelona until recently (Portugal was also reduced to Bordeaux and 1-2 Iberian provinces), Lithuania held most of the now Novgorodian provinces and pushed into Hungary... the Irish held half of France and some in England... very much happened there. The English actually had 6 provinces, then their king died and they got destroyed.

Yeah, I usually also don't play that long but I like Khwarezm very much and the first 150 turns or so were building up, which I enjoy, and fighting the Mongols. I didn't want to conquer, but instead help the other Muslims grow strong. And they're not that good at it, so I started taking some provinces to get Imams and troops to the front fast.
    I'm getting a bit bored by now because the AI is so annoying... the Byzantines were giving me some good surprises, because they actually used multiple stacks making a strong push, it hurts that I had to defeat them, because usually the AI has 5 stacks or so around their capital, not using it. I'll probably play some more, destroy a few factions and get those other two into Europe and maybe start a RTW campaign.
    Last edited by tup; May 18, 2008 at 10:34 AM.

How many of you boys have made it to 1866?

I'm kievan_rus, my most agressive and strongest enemy is the pope!!!

Everto's Avatar Campidoctor

It has been more crazy. The Moors were down to just a few provinces with Fatimids having one more than you see there and Aragon holding half of northern Africa... the HRE held Toulouse and Barcelona until recently (Portugal was also reduced to Bordeaux and 1-2 Iberian provinces), Lithuania held most of the now Novgorodian provinces and pushed into Hungary... the Irish held half of France and some in England... very much happened there. The English actually had 6 provinces, then their king died and they got destroyed.

Yeah, I usually also don't play that long but I like Khwarezm very much and the first 150 turns or so were building up, which I enjoy, and fighting the Mongols. I didn't want to conquer, but instead help the other Muslims grow strong. And they're not that good at it, so I started taking some provinces to get Imams and troops to the front fast.
    I'm getting a bit bored by now because the AI is so annoying... the Byzantines were giving me some good surprises, because they actually used multiple stacks making a strong push, it hurts that I had to defeat them, because usually the AI has 5 stacks or so around their capital, not using it. I'll probably play some more, destroy a few factions and get those other two into Europe and maybe start a RTW campaign.
    is your empire posted? i dont see it? is that just me?

Osiiic's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by chaos View Post

I'm kievan_rus, my most agressive and strongest enemy is the pope!!!
    You're crazy!!!!

Kodiac's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by chaos View Post
    Looks like a great campaign chaos! BTW after looking at you avatar I think you have the lungs to make it even further.

Quote Originally Posted by Everto View Post
    is your empire posted? i dont see it? is that just me?
    Right at the end of page two. But I've just taken a new shot. Three factions turned rebel and one got destroyed, so it's narrowing down to fewer superpowers like at chaos shot.
    Byzantines are Vassals of the Turks now, kept me from destroying them. But those and my northern armies will go on the next Jihad when fully retrained and lead by generals, which will be some eastern novgorodian city... I plan on taking 6 regions or so during that one.
    I will keep Athens, Arta and Corinth as my base for operations.

Iustinianos's Avatar Centenarius

You must have a lot of patience to make it to 1521. I rarely make it past twohundred years in my games. Great to see the Fatamids expand so far.
    It looks bad in the newspapers and upsets civilians at their breakfast...

Osiiic's Avatar Tiro

I'm proud to present you Roman Empire restored

Now I'm going to start some Northern campaign..

strife1013's Avatar Campidoctor

+ Rep impressive!

Everto's Avatar Campidoctor

Right at the end of page two. But I've just taken a new shot. Three factions turned rebel and one got destroyed, so it's narrowing down to fewer superpowers like at chaos shot.
    Byzantines are Vassals of the Turks now, kept me from destroying them. But those and my northern armies will go on the next Jihad when fully retrained and lead by generals, which will be some eastern novgorodian city... I plan on taking 6 regions or so during that one.
    I will keep Athens, Arta and Corinth as my base for operations.

wow that is impressive... respect tup!

Babagitta's Avatar Campidoctor

My Mongolian campaign (h/h).
    Completely different than anything else. So much fun!

Heaven has a charismatic Writer now

Quote Originally Posted by Babagitta View Post
    My Mongolian campaign (h/h).
    Completely different than anything else. So much fun!
    yeah play with the golden horde is very fun gj

Babagitta's Avatar Campidoctor

Thanks Giovi.
    Five armies and 125.000 is a very good start. But after turn 15 you're just a simple beggar. It's an interesting campaign and victory condition is a great challenge.

Heaven has a charismatic Writer now

Quote Originally Posted by Iustinianos View Post
    You must have a lot of patience to make it to 1521. I rarely make it past twohundred years in my games. Great to see the Fatamids expand so far.
    I usually don't either, but somehow I enjoy it. Though at first I just wanted to direct things from behind by calling Jihads, but the AI is simply unable to do anything great... and the Fatimids are only there because Turks were in trouble and didn't have the strenght, all those northern provinces down to Diyarbakir were held by the Cumans.