Page 15 of 167 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324254065115 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Empires!

Default Re: Post your Empires!

Quote Originally Posted by Giovi View Post
    this is my genoa campain the best one i have ever had turn 164

now i have to destroy venice to win then i must go to the east to hostile land.....
    wow, it's amazing how factions can some how hold on like that on the other side of the map to their home land, then again, i once had england holded up in greace after i took the british isles

Solrac's Avatar Decanus

I can't find a link to download "anno domini". Some1 help me please.

Thanks

Jynx's Avatar Decanus

This page hasnt had any posts for weeks! Plz sum1 post a cool empire or sumthing! i like the colours!
    80 years is simply not enough to enjoy all of the fun in the world, and out of it...

Erlinggra's Avatar Campidoctor

Here is my recent Khwarezmian Empire game.

http://my.imageshack.us/edit.php?url...sswonxc8.jpg/y a link that dosne tscale it down
    Last edited by Erlinggra; June 22, 2008 at 09:32 AM. Reason: prope link

Libertus

My campaign situation with the Knights Templar vh/vh and Lusted's AI.
    Had a already a couple of wars with the Seljuks and one going on with the Fatamids. Didnt know how to destory their x stacks until I called a crusade upon em. Waited until many catholic stacks arrived, then joined the slaughter. And well, the result is quite obvious: They are gonna be wiped out in 10 turns or something.
    Fun campaign, nuff said.

EDIT:
    Here the link for the pic... http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/5...ampaignmk3.jpg
    Last edited by Entenfield; June 22, 2008 at 11:03 AM.

last major campaign i had before installing a few more mods

some facts not shown on the map is that i previously owned:
    jerusalem - given to templars - lost to rebels
    damietta - given to papacy
    alexandria - given to templars - lost to rebels
    cairo - given to templars - rebels
    antioch - traded to templars for adana
    ajaccio - given to venice
    florence - given to venice
    marsielle / toulouse - given to france
    barcelona - given to genoa - rebel - france
    zaragoza - given to genoa
    bruges - bought from scots, sold to france (cheaper than what i bought it for)

the low amount of money is because i have 12 full stacks running around

been allied to france since anna met constance (shes a hottie xD ) and had to go all the way back to get istvan

was fun while it lasted ^___^

strife1013's Avatar Campidoctor

nice empire!

My Turkish one. Getting annoyed at the Byzantines, had them in the palm of my hand and then they make a quick dash into Hungary, Im worried that theyll keep going upwards and I wont get them

And it was weird what happened to the Fatimids. They were at their usual war with the Jerusalem, and then one turn, the whole Caliphate rebels and the faction is destroyed, nothing wrong with that though as me and Jerusalem got to carve up the remains between us

And now Im worried that theyre getting too strong and will attack me soon, my fault for not keeping them under control I guess.

Liberté est un privilège à moins qu'elle soit appréciée par une ou plusieurs

here's my russian empire so far, i did get ctd a wile back, so it was ruined.
    however i kept a back up of the file, so when i compleatly screwed up SS, and had to re install, i but this save back on it, and it worked ^_^

so yeah, france had decended in to rebels with in a few turns and has now been swolowed up by argon and scotland (about 50ish turns in btw)

TemplarLord's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Badg3r View Post
    however i kept a back up of the file, so when i compleatly screwed up SS, and had to re install, i but this save back on it, and it worked ^_^
    Really? 'Cuz if it is, it just might be the end of these probs... A simple re-installation...

yeah, i always keep back ups of most saves, and i still had these old ones, so when i had to reinstall, i thought 'why not try them out' and all of them worked, even the ones that had ctd at the end of each turn.

Damn.

I never experienced a end turn CTD myself, but I know a LOT of people have... I'll recommend it to the 1st person I see that has this prob...

wow, i'm an inadvertent genious ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by aarons got funky fresh View Post

My Turkish one. Getting annoyed at the Byzantines, had them in the palm of my hand and then they make a quick dash into Hungary, Im worried that theyll keep going upwards and I wont get them

And it was weird what happened to the Fatimids. They were at their usual war with the Jerusalem, and then one turn, the whole Caliphate rebels and the faction is destroyed, nothing wrong with that though as me and Jerusalem got to carve up the remains between us

And now Im worried that theyre getting too strong and will attack me soon, my fault for not keeping them under control I guess.
    Sooo 40 turns ago

Last edited by aarons got funky fresh; July 07, 2008 at 03:51 PM.

Liberté est un privilège à moins qu'elle soit appréciée par une ou plusieurs

Bacon!'s Avatar Decanus

considering no new empires have been posted in a while heres my latest campaign as the Byzantines:

Best moment of the game was defiantly when i destroyed the Fatamids, although killing the Knights Templar was quite satisfying as well
    Soylent Green is people!!!

lots of people like the byzantines:hmmm:
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

Lots of people like RTW ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Badg3r View Post
    wow, it's amazing how factions can some how hold on like that on the other side of the map to their home land, then again, i once had england holded up in greace after i took the british isles
    Did anyone else notice how in his game Norway had defeated Denmark. I have never seen that happen. I just think its kind of cool Norway actually made a decent empire in his game.

Musthavename's Avatar Bunneh Ressurection
    Somewhere in the room you're currently in.

Quote Originally Posted by lacrossepl9 View Post
    Did anyone else notice how in his game Norway had defeated Denmark. I have never seen that happen. I just think its kind of cool Norway actually made a decent empire in his game.
    Norway does do it sometimes. In an English campaign i'm doing, Norway took control of all all of Scandinavia (bar Finland / Gotland), then took Denmark and even Hamburg, and this was only about 50-60 turns in. Then again, I didn't see how it would eventually end up, as I then blitzed them with two full stacks of crack troops.

Babagitta's Avatar Campidoctor

At last, my campaign is completed!
    Follow my AAR for more details and 156 images: Ice Cold - The Brotherhood of Watchers (COMPLETED)

Heaven has a charismatic Writer now