Page 14 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223243964114 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Empires!

Default Re: Post your Empires!

shenryyr your campaigns are the most inspiring campaigns I have ever seen, thank you for posting them!

Bacon!'s Avatar Decanus

Had a great game going as the Crown of Aragon, well it was going well until i get a CTD, so game ruined

Eusebio was my best general to most of my game as he conquered practiclly all of spain and was moving onto north Italy with my best army so far

Soylent Green is people!!!

strife1013's Avatar Campidoctor

Nice bacon nice!!

shenryyr's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon! View Post
    Had a great game going as the Crown of Aragon, well it was going well until i get a CTD, so game ruined
    played aragon recently, I tried really hard to be a good boy and just sit still in our homelands - took Pamplona, converted to town, took valencia and murcia, took marseilles and toulouse, then clermont when it revolted against french rule, took palma... 2 castles, 7 cities, all I wanted to do from there was chill. no wars with any factions, focused on building and being good friends, giving out money to leon-castile, the pope, and france to keep good friends.

then the moors attacked us at murcia and palma and barcelona. so we wiped them out and gave all their lands to portugal.

then sicily attacked us at marseilles, so we wiped them out and gave all their lands to venice.

then genoa attacked us at marseilles... so we wiped them out and gave all their lands to france.

then leon-castile backstabbed us so we wiped them out and gave all their lands to england.

then england backstabbed us so we wiped them out and gave all their lands to scotland.

scotland backstabbed us so I ended the game.

alliances don't mean a thing when there isn't a marriage involved.

all I wanted was to live on our 9 territories and be friends. but that wasn't good enough, oooh no.
    my other horse is a space ship

Quote Originally Posted by shenryyr View Post
    then the moors attacked us at murcia and palma and barcelona. so we wiped them out and gave all their lands to portugal.

then sicily attacked us at marseilles, so we wiped them out and gave all their lands to venice.

then genoa attacked us at marseilles... so we wiped them out and gave all their lands to france.

then leon-castile backstabbed us so we wiped them out and gave all their lands to england.

then england backstabbed us so we wiped them out and gave all their lands to scotland.

scotland backstabbed us so I ended the game.

alliances don't mean a thing when there isn't a marriage involved.

all I wanted was to live on our 9 territories and be friends. but that wasn't good enough, oooh no.

yup it sucks....
    try give the region to the pope, i think he plays passive
    well, he haven't backstabbed me (yet)

sirfiggin's Avatar Senator

have a picture of late byzantine campaign on paint. To insert an image, apperently I need to enter the URL of the image. Whats that?

strife1013's Avatar Campidoctor

use image shack (the website)

Quote Originally Posted by sirfiggin View Post
    have a picture of late byzantine campaign on paint. To insert an image, apperently I need to enter the URL of the image. Whats that?
    step 1) upload your image(s) somewhere, like imageshack or your internet service provider's website.
    step 2) find and copy the web address(the URL) of your image(s)

URL is the address on the web, like
    http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/histo...13_century.jpg

step 3) when posting in here, click the Insert Image button ( ) then paste the address where you've uploaded your picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon! View Post

Eusebio was my best general to most of my game as he conquered practiclly all of spain and was moving onto north Italy with my best army so far

Interesting to hear that it crashed for you for Aragon.. it pretty much occurred for me too.. I had all of spain, conquered the middle east and was looking at the british isles when the CTD at an end of turn killed the campaign..

romantiq77,

when replying with a quote, cut out the images from the quote next time plz

Yeah i like that color for kwarezm

My empire sux, but thats because i modified the money script and give a lot of money to AI

polish invasion or mongol invasion :hmmm:

those poles are just silly captains. the mongols carry several 8/9/10 star generals.

Quote Originally Posted by shenryyr View Post
    those poles are just silly captains. the mongols carry several 8/9/10 star generals.
    ya i didnt notice that , but anyway , mongols need some improvement, we need a real horde

sorry about that shenryyr.. note taken

Erlinggra's Avatar Campidoctor

Here is my campaign with Khwarezmians. Vh/vh

As you can see victory has been reached before the plague.

Last edited by Erlinggra; June 06, 2008 at 06:02 AM.

sirfiggin's Avatar Senator

1343, possibly h/h

The Genoans took Rome from the pope, he's hiding in the corner of Lazio now, I think I'll sell it to him for like 20k.He can afford it....he second rise of Rome was far from easy, Constantiople was captured twice, first by the Mongols, then by the Fatamids, who rivaled me until about 30-odd turns ago...when the second-greatest warrior-Emperor I've had descended upon the levant and syria, he took gaza and then died. The Emperor shown is hardly comparable, he has only fought once and has very poor authority, it is unlikely that he will be able to keep his throne for long... two very cataclysmic wars, one lasting for nearly the whole game, have ended; the greco- venetian war, which started 120 years ago has finished, Their cities taken and an invasion of Greece vanquished. It was a close-run thing, Belgrade changed hands betwwen us at least three times, Durazzo saw off several major invasions, Ragusa was captured but the Venetians had a second fortress near Zagreb, which spewd out knights, spearmen and crossbowmen in such quantities that it was an uphill stuggle to keep my border, but then a talented young general from Sicily managed to take Ancona from them, he raced to Venice, took it with minimal losses and marched on Zagreb. After ambushing a field army, he took the city, but died, at the age of 22, he was one of the best generals I had who didn't wear the purple. The Venetians made a desperate push into northern greece, taking Sofia, Scopia and Thessalonica in quick succession. They were terribly exposed and now are left with just the castle of Innsbruck and are a vassal of the HRE. The second War was against the Muslim states. The Emperor who took Jerusalem, Antioch, Damascus, Gaza and Aqaba had begun his career of death and conquest in the East, taking modern Iraq, western Iran, eastern Turkey and the caucasus from the Kwarezm, while most of it was given back to them in return for peace, so he could move against the growing power of the Fatamids. Now the Empire is at a crossroads, the young(ish) Emperor has the largest army in the world, potentially his lands are also the most economically productive. Should he end the war with Venice, the Moors and Egypt to oversee a period of consolidation in his tired and fragmented Empire? Or like the great Basileos Alexander, seize the moment and wipe out the saracens, push into Northern Italy and join in the frankish war against the rising power of France. I await your council
    Last edited by sirfiggin; June 06, 2008 at 10:25 AM. Reason: padding

Quote Originally Posted by METALED View Post
    ya i didnt notice that , but anyway , mongols need some improvement, we need a real horde
    no kidding! I'm working on a minimod for them

bump

Still going. MurderPope mostly contained, Egypt withering away very slowly.
    Personally, I'd prefer seeing seeing a Byzantine Empire in the 1600s, and further. Realism? ha! The glory of crushing Rome's enemies comes before questions on why you have greeks with guns running around the Middle East and beyond.

Babagitta's Avatar Campidoctor

I finished my Kwarezmian campaign (h/h + scenario). You can find my first AAR here:
    Kwarezmian Adventure

Now I'm thinking about a Norwegian campaign and an extreme scenario.

Here's the final map.
    Genoa and England eliminated France(!), Scotland took the Island, Cuman Khanate was in very good shape and the whole World was in panic!

Heaven has a charismatic Writer now