Quote Originally Posted by tup View Post
My current campaign, helping the Turks out because those don't manage to do it alone. First, early in the campaign, they let themselves overrun by the Cumans - that's why there are all those Fatimid settlements up north, I called Jihad after Jihad on the Cumans and later on helped finishing them. Second, they let the BE get half their territory, so I sent my Imperial Guard. They lost Nicaea to rebels and Constantinople to the BE, I guess I have to push religion before giving them any cities, so that's what I'm doing there.
I also have an ongoing Jihad up north against that easternmost Kievan settlement and three more armies besieging Yaroslaw.
From there on it will be further south killing the Kievan and also onto the Balkans. Afterwards, let's see.
Wow, what a crazy campaign... 252 turns!? I could never play that long. Novgorod completely migrated southwest, lithuania too, hungary... scattered about, scotland partying in norway and london, denmark routing the germans, portual all over southern france, sicily conquering italy... and the moors holding onto their african lands??? What kind of crazy game!