Thread: Post your Empires!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Post your Empires!

VH/VH with Bugfix and Viva La Rebellion
    Late Campaing France

I just conquered spanish lands and managed to launch offensive against Norway. Papal States managed to attack thru my trusty bufferzone HRE into my lands and got few of my unguarded settlements. After I manage to push them back to Rome I propably take those two citadels at islands west from Italy.

My original plan was to take Brittish Isles and to build bufferzone to iberia from Portugal and focus on shaping Europe, but spaniards refused to comply with my plans and I had to annex them all. Also England and Scotland focused to attack my coastal settlements instead of beating each others as they are supposed to. So, I had only little resources to puppetmaster, I managed to save seljuks from mongols and aided Lithuania against Novgorod.

After taking spain I sent most of my cannonfodder units to their homes to save money for project great gay cruise. Goal is to send armies to revive Cuman Khanate and build them an empire to near-east and Africa. Lithuanian pagans will have Europe and I will be only christian nation left. Pope has been angry to me whole game, but somehow I havent been targetted with crusades. Well, good luck targeting them to me at future when christianity is soon forgotten and pagans rule once more!

I have two citadels in France, one in England and one in Ireland, and 4 in Spain. Rest of fortresses have been converted to cities.
    Last edited by Astarte; February 19, 2017 at 11:06 AM.