Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Iberia Total War Gold Edition: release

Default Re: Iberia Total War Gold Edition: release

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverKnight View Post
    Question: does this install into its' own mod folder or does it overwrite the game's original files?
    Only a short number of files (sky and grass, if I remember well) are substituted. In such case, any other mods in the same installation will have the new sky and vegetation textures (and a backup is saved during installation). Nothing more.
    Some of the fans (and developers ) have several mods including ITW in the same installation. Only be sure that the other mods are also using their own mod folder.

@Artaserse
    It's really rewarding for a developer to find a fan like you.
    And.... yes, we tried to get as much realism as possible in different aspects: casualties and their origin, lethality of weapons, sounds, different horses... Glad to see that at least some people remark those points.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal14 View Post
    Well, it won't work. I tried to do everything right, but when I clicked on the shortcut it said that it could not find it and the shortcut was not working or something like that. It gave me two options. Fix it, it would try and find the closes thing to what I was trying to open. And then Browser, I can try and find it myself. I said fix it, maybe it was a mistake, but for better or for worse that's what I chose. After that I opened the short cut that said Iberia Total War Gold Edition and then it took me to RTW, not ITW.

So there, that's my situation. I don't know what to do. I need help.
    im stuck there too

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Hi monkwarrior, a lot time ago that we had contact. I recently installed ITW, and i'm impressed by the whole first class art work
    Short reflection:
    Well, as with every mod that i play i always fiddle with a few codes, ie. i found that Princeps are way too weak compared to Hastati, especially their morale value ... in order to reflect the unique excellent training and discipline of the Romans, i up'd a few Roman unit stats, now they are a real threat. Also i recommend that you guys make a senseful unit number differentiation between spearmen, infantry, skirmishers and especially cavalry.
    By all the beauty and well created campaigns, i missed a real rework of the RTW tech-tree.
    However all in all a wonderful mod
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Mr.Gorby's Avatar Semisalis

Long ago friends, wanted you to voice its thanks for your modes! Very good modes. The Variety authentical units, on height! I personally, much love to play the and IBERIANS , here for me simply open space.

ITW 1.5 looks and plays much better than ITW:Gold... stick with the old one. I didn't now I can't get 1.5 back unless i reinstall everything

Hey guys, is there a patch coming out?

Chapunia's Avatar Libertus

Hi all. I am georgian and I really want to play with this mod. plese tell me if this mod finished soon.
    BE A MAN AMONG MEN Only God Can Judge Me

Chapunia's Avatar Libertus

this is IBERIA....
    BE A MAN AMONG MEN Only God Can Judge Me

That's the wrong Iberia...

Hey guys, is there a patch coming out?
    I think that Monkwarrior can reply better about that. I have that send him any changes in system battle at cavalry yet. Too RL work hehe, but soon it will be.

Hi all. I am georgian and I really want to play with this mod. plese tell me if this mod finished soon.
    There are Theories about name of Iberia to your region.
    1 say that greeks call to them Iberians because they look Iberians like greeks saw in Spain.
    2 Emigrants Iberians of Spain was there. In ancient times a lot of people of Iberian Peninsula was to other places in emigration waves (example 6000 a.c people of north of Spain to England or Ireland, also in iron age to Sicily or Aquitanian etc...) and one of thats waves was to your country.

Un saludo.

Demokritos's Avatar Domesticus

Took some time to test the new Iberia TW Gold now. I must say it's even better than I expected. The new units, in particular, are very impressive pieces of art. You've taken a giant leap forward since ITW 1.5, IMO. Congratulations!

There are of course still some bugs in the game, but I will address them in the dedicated thread for those, if I think they're bothersome enough and if no-one else has mentioned them already.

It's already clear, however, that ITW Gold is a RTW mod classic! Fantastic job!
    GNOTHI SEAUTON (Know Thyself) - precept inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, Greece
    MEDEN AGAN (Nothing To Excess) - another precept inscribed in the aforementioned place

I installed the Mod and it runs fine for awhile, maybe 6 or 8 turns. After that I get a CTD every turn or two. makes the Mod completely unplayable. It's a shame too, cuz i really like the little bit of it I have been able to see.

BTW I am useing windows vista if that makes a difference

ZayanK's Avatar Libertus

I have Vista and never had any problems with any mods whatsoever. (EB, RS, RTR, XGM, FATW, etc.)

It's refreshing to see a mod focusing on the particular subject of the Iberian Peninsula. I'll be sure to give it a go soon.

Saludos desde Costa Rica.

Libertus

Hi,

This mod looks great-well done and your hard work is
    appreciated, can't wait to play it!
    I have a problem installing-I have the Rome anthology game by GSP (has rome tw, Bi and alexander on three seperate disks) ? Not sure of that makes a difference?
    By default the main folder is 'The creative Assembly' not 'Activision', so I changed the installation directory to: "C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War_2\RomeTW.exe" -mod:ITW When I click on the desktop icon I get: windows is searching for romeTW.exe the shortcut matches the directory, I can't work out why it doesn't work..?
    Please can you help!? I run vista by the way-d/loaded direct from filefront, without using pando as recommended. Your advice and suggestions would be welcome-this is driving me crazy ! Not sure if I've missed something obvious?

Many thanks.

when windows search, it mean that route of instalation is bad. Look in MyPc your rome directory:

The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War_2

You should have here directory: ITW\

If u dont have it, try install and look route with examine.

You can download ITW here:
    http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/m...tegory478.html

Un saludo.

Libertus

Hi,

Thanks for the advice-em, makes sense , will give it a go!

Libertus

Hi Journeyman-

I tried reinstalling the gold edtion and checked the route in programme files, I have The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War_2 with ITW? In fact, here is a copy and paste from my shortcut: "C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War_2\ -mod:ITW That should be ok shouldn't it? But for some reason it just doesn't like it..? Maybe, I should try the old 1.5 version of this game else, which is a pity, but I would really like to try this mod...thanks again.

Libertus

Sorry-I meant Idibil!

Mm, It should be then c:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War\ITW\

Your shortcut in your desk of ITW look is well.

When click about icon ITW in your desk, windows put search yet?

Libertus

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, it starts searching. Does the folder have to be seperate i.e. rome -total war 2? It seems really weird....but I have installed the orginal release of ITW 1.5, which is working fine-a really good mod btw! But, this gold edition is the latest I think? Which, of course would be nice. But, I'll make do with the 1.5 for now and perhaps try the gold version again at some other point-it is annoying, but one of those things. Thanks again.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast