Thread: Khan's army makes my CTD

Default Khan's army makes my CTD

Probably I've mentioned this a little bit before.

I used "toggle_fow" method and did some research on my previous CTDs.

I found that some of armies (out side of the city, and can be AI or human controlled) can become the mystery army consisting of Khan's soldiers (Khan' calv. Khan's pipeman or similar) When this kind of army disappear in the land (moved into city or sea or destroyed completely). CTD happened for sure.
    Toggle_fow method can solve this kind of problem in some sense to avoid them from being destroyed or moving into city or sea. However, when the faction of the army is destroyed, the army will go disappeared for sure. Any game will CTD for sure. I can not solve that problem.

This will happen after around 50 turns. It depends.
    I don't know how this happen.
    I suspect that the 'save-file' can not handle and record the game properly when we save the game. I could be wrong.

I could not avoid CTD in any of my campaigns. I want to ask if any1 has completely win this game or half of the world.

Again, RM is the best mod in my eyes. I hope LOTK can do some research of this issue and release Hot-fix 5. This kind of CTD really discourage me to spend more time on RM. Stability should be one of most important thing
    Last edited by ttoommyy; April 22, 2008 at 04:20 PM.

Lord Of The Knights's Avatar Rome Medieval ******

Default Re: Khan's army makes my CTD

Hi,i didnt try to see what is the reason,forgive me ,im extremely busy now,but i will do my best,i think the problem is in something of the Khan's units.

thanks for backup

Thanks LOTK. Just fix it when you get time

Hi tommy,i have made a fast checkup,and all Khan's units are working,please give me full and clear information,i need to know where do these troops appear,and for which factions,and any other info could help me.

thanks for your nice work.

i think the problems is in some codes,i found errors in EDU about Mongolian General unit and others, i did some fixes,i think that will solve our main problem.
    i will upload RM2 HotFix No.5 right now,please test it as soon as possible.
    you are a good tester tommy

Thank you very much, LOTK. Just came back home from work. The magic fix 5 comes into my eyes! I will start a new campaign to see if everything is working well. I will let you know immediately if any CTD happens ( hopefully not)

It's my pleasure to do something for this mod.