Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I wish add Armenia and Georgia will be better~

Icon5 I wish add Armenia and Georgia will be better~

Why 6.0 don't have

The Kingdom of Georgia

The Kingdom of Armenia

??:hmmm:

My forum‘s Mod :Xiangfan Total War
    The war story about South Sung Dynasty against Mongol Empire.

Clayton Gold's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: I wish add Armenia and Georgia will be better~

because this has only been an idea for SS7 and KK has not had enough time to implement them into the game. also not many people agree they should be placed because it would require taking two factions out
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

-Aquila-'s Avatar Campidoctor

like you say, the only people venting their feelings aobut this topic is those who want them out, I bet their are much more people who are very happy the way things are.

YATS - Quintus Licinius Cato [31], Plebeian Senator

Would you like to wait another 5000 months while he changes it?

Thought not.

republic_bohemia's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by spanish_emperor View Post
    because this has only been an idea for SS7 and KK has not had enough time to implement them into the game. also not many people agree they should be placed because it would require taking two factions out

Just take out Knights Templar and Ireland or Scotland out?

-Aquila-'s Avatar Campidoctor

thats not going to happen, for starters the Templars are KK's favourite

YATS - Quintus Licinius Cato [31], Plebeian Senator

I think there is a word for it when people do know what you mean but still don't agree on it?

I'm happy with the way it is, and see no need at all to add either of these factions.

Quote Originally Posted by spanish_emperor View Post
    :hmmm:
    Okay well why don't KK/SS team announce that yes where will be Georgia and Armenia or at least Georgia in the next SS 7.0 ? :hmmm:

And for God sake take out the Americas factions out such a waste of faction slot.:hmmm:

and see no need at all to add either of these factions.
    I agree.

We should add Bulgaria instead...

georgia might be good, but for now it's SS6 ^_^
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Quote Originally Posted by cherryfunk View Post
    I agree.

We should add Bulgaria instead...
    The Funk of Cherry has spoken....

I could live with merging KOJ with Templars to include Georgia.
    Although Bulgaria would make that region more interesting. If they were controlled by AI I think they would get crushed by Hungary of the Byz pretty quick.

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

B. Ward's Avatar ★★★★ RockNRolla ★★★★

There are other mods with Georgia and Armenia. I have nothing against these factions, but the faction limit has be reached and unless King Kong wants to remove a faction to open up a slot, it won't happen. Many people have their opinions on who should stay, who should go, but KK has the final say and will do as he pleases. But I can all but assure you, the Knights Templar will never be removed....lol. It was the original purpose of Stainless Steel and as stated earlier, it's King Kong's favorite faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton Gold View Post
    I'm happy with the way it is, and see no need at all to add either of these factions.
    Agreed. Leave it the way it is.

Armenia and Georgia are less important than any faction already in the game that would have to be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton Gold View Post

removed ~Harry Lime did you even notice that the Middle east factions are so outdated so un-worked on well besides the Khwarazm Shah.

Okay look from the Nile to the black sea to the Caspian Sea what do you see?
    I see Egypt (PS.there units are un-worked on out dated)Than Turks/Seljuks and than Khwarazm (PS.nicely done faction good job.).Now it is is logical that the three Muslim factions will engage in a war conflict because there are not enough Christian factions in the middle East area.

My problem:without Armenia and Georgia the middle east looks pointless land un-accurate and ignorant.:hmmm:

My advice Do tell your fans the truth yes we will include this and this in the next SS or this what we are planing for th next SS. PS.why because this way you not going to have SS fans complaining.
    Last edited by Harry Lime; April 22, 2008 at 12:21 PM.

B. Ward's Avatar ★★★★ RockNRolla ★★★★

Quote Originally Posted by republic_bohemia View Post
    My advice Do tell your fans the truth yes we will include this and this in the next SS or this what we are planing for th next SS. PS.why because this way you not going to have SS fans complaining.
    People will complain regardless....no matter who gets put in or taken out....

Quote Originally Posted by republic_bohemia View Post
    I think your ignorant and did you even notice that the Middle east factions are so outdated so un-worked on well besides the Khwarazm Shah.

Okay look from the Nile to the black sea to the Caspian Sea what do you see?
    I see Egypt (PS.there units are un-worked on out dated)Than Turks/Seljuks and than Khwarazm (PS.nicely done faction good job.).Now it is is logical that the three Muslim factions will engage in a war conflict because there are not enough Christian factions in the middle East area.

My problem:without Armenia and Georgia the middle east looks pointless land un-accurate and ignorant.:hmmm:

Well - thanks for the reply and the flames.

I'm sorry if you think my opinion is ignorant - unfortunately, I don't post my opinions to try and please you; Therefore it still stands.

Btw - I don't see where I insulted you - in the future please refrain from doing so to me.
    Last edited by Clayton Gold; April 22, 2008 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tate View Post
    Agreed. Leave it the way it is.

Armenia and Georgia are less important than any faction already in the game that would have to be removed.
    Oh God/Allah are people literally brainwashed on the SS forum I think most are.

Ireland and Scotland and Knights Templar oh and the Americas factions too.

Quote Originally Posted by bdotward View Post
    People will complain regardless....no matter who gets put in or taken out....
    Yes of course but there always are more and less of the right and wrong complains.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast