Page 12 of 150 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021223762112 ... LastLast

Thread: Stainless Steel 6.1 Released

Default OMFG KK this is A W E S O M E

I'm speechless. I bow before thee and call thee Lord.........
    If the Army and the Navy
    Ever gaze on Heaven's scenes
    They will find the streets are guarded
    By UNITED STATES MARINES.

He who has shed blood with me shall forever be my Brother...
    Marines, Army, Navy, Air Force.

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.0 Released

I suppose there is no way to make this work with Steam?

Logik's Avatar Campidoctor

86% Download completed of part 2. 13 more mins. The suspense is killing me! LOl I think i will be calling in sick tomorrow to work. I have the Stainless steel 6.0 virus.(Cough Cough LOL LOL)Only about 12 straight hrs of game play will cure me.
    Last edited by Logik; April 21, 2008 at 08:35 PM. Reason: added content
    My gaming rig nicknamed The Beast. OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)

A question to any one who cares to answer is anyone planning to call in sick to work or school just so they can stay up and play SS 6.0??? I know i am. I have vacation days i need to use up anyways.
    My gaming rig nicknamed The Beast. OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)

\Vazul's Ghost/'s Avatar Senator

What A great way to start the day!!!!

Well I know what i'm going to be doing for the rest of my holidays.
    γνῶθι σεαυτόν ~ μηδὲν ἄγαν

WarMachine, I too seem to have that virus *cough*cough* -- it especially hurts when I step away from my pc...

Finally after 3 long hrs i am free to conquer the world. Hope every one enjoys this great mod because it is the best i have ever seen. Well i am off to Glory And Triumph!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nbroadsword View Post
    I suppose there is no way to make this work with Steam?

This works with steam! First you have to download and install Retrofit and then download this, then rename retrofit to whatever you please, rename the stainless_Steel folder to Retrofit, launch through steam, when you press play select retrofit and it'll launch SS, how great is that?

@ Cherryfunk LOL LOL yeah that is exactly the symptoms i am having. I might have to get a mop bucket so i can take a leak in it when i have too.LOL LOL May have to consider on racking up on food and maybe get an extra seat cushion. (LOL)
    Last edited by Logik; April 21, 2008 at 08:52 PM. Reason: added Content

I'm travelling into heaven at a speed of 245kb/s !!!

I love you man !!

- that was directed at KK for all you perverts out there.
    Signature by Lucarius.

Wow, 6.0 is like 28 new games! I played 30-40 turns of a Byzantine and then a French campaign -- they feel totally fresh with the new map -- new challenges, new choices, a much more epic feel. Now I'm settling into a Kievan campaign since, with the new eastern factions, the Russian steppes are finally properly represented The East has become a true beast in 6.0.

I think this mod is going to be popular for a looooong time...

Phew, this ought to draw me away from Broken Crescent for a while...At LEAST UNTIL 1.1 COMES OUT!

Seriously, Kong, Thumbs up. I salute you. You have brought us a simply stunning mod, and I hope you keep on pumping 'em out. Join CA, and make Empires worth my while!

Game of the Fates
    Mod of the week on hold -- I've played nearly every RTW mod out there.
    BOYCOTT THE USE OF SMILEYS! (Okay, just once)
    Antiochos VII...last true scion of the Seleucid dynasty...rest in peace, son of Hellas.
    I've returned--please forgive my long absence.

Robo1992's Avatar Decanus

GREAT!!! I'll download this as soon as possible!!!!!!!

Malek's Avatar Libertus

And let it be known to all that one again the mighty kong has delivered. tell the villagers; let the bells of the church ring thrice in his praise and there will be a great feasting tonight lads.

BREAK OUT THE ALE!!! and stainless steel 6.0 of course... who's up for deifying King Kong
    Primal law is the first arbiter and final authority

I... I... I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Great work lads !

Demogorgon's Avatar Foederatus

I just turn on my computer and there it is, SS 6.0!!! Great work KK

Great piece of work indeed! Thx,
    didnt play for some months as i was bored with the older versions, now I can start playing this wonderfull game again
    chapo!

Quote Originally Posted by DeaDBolT View Post
    ImeImeIme: As for Kingdoms afaik you need all campaigns installed to before you install SS.

Madman: I dont know if SS needs the Kingdoms cd or not, but i myself use no-cd fixes for all my games incase i ever lose the disc and so i wont scratch/damage them. I'm not sure if im allowed to mention those here, but afaik cd-fixes arent illegal as long as you have the game itself.

And also, awesome work, thanks for the release KK even though im still DLing it i know its gonna be awesome.

+rep after i spread some love.
    wrong: Truth is, that you do not even need to install any kingdoms campaign as long as you take the .exe from the CD. But to prevent confusion it is wise to install just one (more is not necessary but possible).

Cracks tend to produce errors with this mod, I suggest you get your CD back. I do not think TWCenter supports the spreading of cracks and the like.
    Artifex
    Under the patronage of King Kong
    Proud patron of y2day and yelowdogg23

[quote=vanRooijen;2959446]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimaeira View Post
    1: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...harset=UTF%2d8

So is this divided between the team? For instance, if I donate $50 US (2 euros ) will it be divided? Who is primarily the creator? King Kong?

I do not think the money gets divided, PM KK about it.
    Artifex
    Under the patronage of King Kong
    Proud patron of y2day and yelowdogg23