Page 11 of 150 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920213661111 ... LastLast

Thread: Stainless Steel 6.1 Released

Laetus

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.0 Released

[quote=Chimaeira;2958644]1: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...harset=UTF%2d8

So is this divided between the team? For instance, if I donate $50 US (2 euros ) will it be divided? Who is primarily the creator? King Kong?

stoma's Avatar Libertus

Thanks Kong this mod is great.
    This has probably been posted like 800 times though.

The day has come! Hurrah

Thanx KK

holy shyte! so awesome! i havent gotten very far, but th graphics are amazing!
    ...is there any list that has all the factions and their level of difficulty?...im playing as the turks (turn 30 or so), but i havent gotten very far cuz my economy wont allow it...i need to conquer more cities! ...i think the byzantines shall perish next ...or maybe the teutonic order.

The economy seems tighter than in 5.1 -- I build a mine and it gives me like 90 extra florins...

Oh man. Thanks but I'm too tired to play it!

Great job once again.

Logik's Avatar Campidoctor

Downloading part 2 now. It must be a huge mod if it is going to take over 3hrs to download.Either way i know that it is worth the wait. Can't wait to play!
    My gaming rig nicknamed The Beast. OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)

Icon14 stainless steel 6

Thankyou king kong for making this mod.

strife1013's Avatar Campidoctor

TWmadman

Check your messages.

Civis

Default Re: stainless steel 6

Looks like a complete new MTWII
    I'm from Holland

could have just said that in the release thread, there are too many threads going around right now.

King Kong deserves an award of some type for all his hard work.Something should be done to reward him for his dedication to making the MTW as relevant today as it was when it was first released. SS 6.0 is what MTW 2 should have been to begin with. The folks at CA can learn a thing or two from KK. Once again Thank you King Kong and i look forward to any other masterpiece that you will create in the future. Hail To The KONG!!!
    My gaming rig nicknamed The Beast. OMEN by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)

Quote Originally Posted by strife1013 View Post
    could have just said that in the release thread, there are too many threads going around right now.
    im saying thankyou king kong your critisism is not required.

Civis

CA created the engine and the models have good gaming experience whit it wasnt based on 100 % realistic game is supposed to be fun, like RTW.
    MODS are for people who want take step beyond simple units and gameplay CA did a good job of producing a nice game BUT SS has did a good job of creating a realistic mod for medieval times.

i can still enjoy playing kindoms ore (just) medieval
    I'm from Holland

I'm not critising you. Someone is going to say the samething. Just letting you know. A mod will com along and close this I'm sure. Not trying to sound like a jerk or anything. Just stating facts thats all.

@ Nastaroth Yea i agree i am not knocking the original MTW 2 and Kingdoms games as i still play it from time to time but i am one that says that if you do something do it all the way not 75 %. That is why i am grateful that We have individuals like King Kong and others that are willing to sacrifice there personal time to improve and to make the MTW Series a much more Enjoyable experience and not to mention keeping the game relevant after all this time.Maybe they should let KING Kong Create MTW 3. I'll be the first in line to buy it. That is for sure.

YES! CUMANS BABY! cheers man

Favorite Goalies

wooooohoooooo!!!! Thank you so much for all the hard work King Kong!!!

Hellbent's Avatar Semisalis

I'm a little late to the party it seems.

Wow, just a day and its up to 11 pages!

Great work as always KK, and to all the contributors and beta testers.

Snizel's Avatar Semisalis

Wow AWESOME!! I only just woke up and thought my eyes were playing with me when i read 6.0 released.

KK you are beast!
    I saw, I bought, I played