Page 10 of 150 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560110 ... LastLast

Thread: Stainless Steel 6.1 Released

Campidoctor

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.0 Released

I have started playing my first SS 6.0 campaign as Lithuania and I must say after playing so much RTW the graphics look spectacular, SS feels for the the first time in my opinion a total renovation of M2TW in every way. All that really needs work are the Moors.

thanx kk! you made my day happy!
    such an awesome game! with you, medieval II won't die...

i think you deserve something for your work! is there the possibility to donate you some good dollars ???????

best wishes and thanx

Black_Rider's Avatar Ordinarius

Thanks KK, bloody well done!

Magnificent, can't wait to try it

Quixote's Avatar Tiro

Well I won't be able to download until Wednesday night as I am stuck in Texas until then
    One man scorned and covered with scars still strove with his last ounce of courage to reach the unreachable stars; and the world was better for this.
    -Don Quixote

THANK YOU x100000000!!!!

only 1 question:

does it matter if I only have 2 kingdoms campaigns installed? I only installed teutonic and crusades cause they're the only ones I play. Do I need to install all 4 for SS6 to work?

i have kingdom 1.5 on my computer, should i need to reinstall? i don't have the kingdom CD (gave it to a friend of mine for a week) can i play SS 6 with medieval II CD?

Having played a few turns, I have to say the new map really transforms the game -- it truly feels epic now... huge improvement!

Caesar Clivus's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

Great work as always KK. Cant wait to get this up and running!

BftB2 UPDATED 22nd DECEMBER. Member of the Complete Byzantine Unit Roster team

please someone help me (look my post above)

DeaDBolT's Avatar Decanus

ImeImeIme: As for Kingdoms afaik you need all campaigns installed to before you install SS.

Madman: I dont know if SS needs the Kingdoms cd or not, but i myself use no-cd fixes for all my games incase i ever lose the disc and so i wont scratch/damage them. I'm not sure if im allowed to mention those here, but afaik cd-fixes arent illegal as long as you have the game itself.

And also, awesome work, thanks for the release KK even though im still DLing it i know its gonna be awesome.

+rep after i spread some love.

i m a big fan of Total war since 2003, and have all games and expansions since rome total war so i m not ashamed to use clone cd crack when i share my cd to my friends

anyway i don't know where to find a CD crak for 1.05 kingdoms patch...
    perhaps you could help me to find one?

Hey everyone- I don't really post much but this release is something to comment on... Best mod for Medieval imo Big thanks to everyone who contributed.

Kinda off topic- i was wondering if anyone knows how to play a late era hotseat campaign... Any help would be greatly apprecciated!

Thanks KK!
    "...Boldly they rode and well,
    Into the jaws of Death,
    Into the mouth of Hell
    Rode the six hundred.
    " - Alfred, Lord Tennyson.

SS team and BC team : ROXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!

IZ-Master's Avatar Centenarius

Man it feel so good reading my name there ,

After all the troubles , specially the accursed crash that delayed the test and progress in the beginning but its finally out , its time to play this masterpiece and all the community work that will soon follow

Stainless Steel Beta Tester Version 6.0->6.1
    DarthMod 1.4 D: The Last Episode Beta Tester

Hi there, I have just installed part 1 and 2, however there is no new desktop shortcut, and I'm not sure how to actually access the game...

Nothing happened when I finished installing part 1 (when I pressed "Run" on the installer it just exited), however I DID get an installer for part 2. The data is in the SS folder, but I'm not sure how to get it to work.

Thanks in advance, and can't wait to start playing!

EDIT: By the way, the only folder in the Stainless_Steel_6 folder I have now is "data" with unit models and unit sprites, but I don't see any changes to the world map etc. I have a lot of SQM files in my c:/ directory - anything to do with SS?
    Last edited by OctavianIV; April 21, 2008 at 06:49 PM.

I don't have the mod yet, speed is 24KB/s bah , but try restarting PC as some1 mentioned or try redownloading part 1 .

OMFG RELEASE!!!!! HAHAHAHA

I get 1 gig of bandwith a week in Iraq and im fixing to blow it all on SS 6.0 WOOHOOO

anyone could tell me where to find a no cd crak for kingdoms 1.5? i ve shared my cd to a friend of mine.................. please pm me!