Thread: descr_win_conditions...

Default descr_win_conditions...

I couldn't find the posts you made regarding the recent changes inside of this file...But I saw that you put what looked to be priority numbers behind each of the provinces needed to be taken and secured in order to be victorious...IE>
    ...Venice_Province 20 Bologna_Province 60
    take_regions 40

I think that example is in line with what I saw yesterday...Nonetheless could you elaborate on what affects the said numbers have on faction behavior in the campaign and paste a full faction example for me to ponder on. Thanks

Default Re: descr_win_conditions...

I have since dropped the hold settlement idea in the win conditions, sorry. After thinking about this more I don't think it is suitable for a long campaign, 0.5 timeframe. But was designed for the very fast paced campaigns of Kingdoms. However win conditions have still been improved on over the last release.

Dave

Just the same, what did those numbers mean? Did they make factions attack those provences faster?

No, the hold settlement feature means you must hold a power centre for so many turns in the crusades campaign. This idea goes with the (reinforcement armies) and forces you to defend these strong points for a set number of turns.

dave