Thread: Medieval II Mod Questions & Recommendations

Default Re: Mod Questions and Recommendations Here

I need recommendation for Renaissance era mod (guns and pikes) with upgraded AI included, i don't want vanilla AI. Thanks in advance. Oh yes, and English please.

Quote Originally Posted by Aide-de-camp View Post
    I need recommendation for Renaissance era mod (guns and pikes) with upgraded AI included, i don't want vanilla AI. Thanks in advance. Oh yes, and English please.
    Again, Chivalry II has a Renaissance Era campaign,
    I don't know if it has an upgraded AI.You can check it!
    Look two posts above for the links.

Anfindol, I don't know of such a mod for MedII but I would also like to see it.

not really renaissance but focus on guns and pikes. try it
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=381499

shikaka's Avatar Domesticus

For King and Country?

I have FKoC on my PC, and i did enjoy couple of campaigns. As for the other recommendation, sounds interesting, ill check it out. Thanks

Might be a stupid question but after downloading mods that add new units, how do you make them available in Campaign? I downloaded a 64 new unit pack and its rather useless if i cant use them in Campaign but only custom battles. Anyway to implement them into campaign?

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen Moderator Emeritus

What mod did you download? I don't know of any unit pack mods for M2TW, later mods have a lot of them though so maybe you posted this in the wrong thread.

Hi,

is there any mod that works and only improves the ai for vanilla and kingdoms?

DarthMod upgrades AI for vanilla M2TW, without changing anything else. It's only for Grand Campaign, no Kingdoms.

Hello my friends how much I liked this site please I've downloaded a copy total war 2 gold edition with two dvd 10 gb
    After you download the inauguration of the game is a bilingual English and Spanish choose English and then you download the game and then you run the game was not in English appeared in Spanish with choices I chose English, what is the solution please help

and I have mod bellum crucis and i dont how install in the total war 2 Please help me because I do not know much

Hi guys. I'm trying to find a nice mod for the original M2. I honestly want something that fixes the roster, provinces, formation, new factions, and if possible keep the difficulty nearly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by xjlxking View Post
    Hi guys. I'm trying to find a nice mod for the original M2. I honestly want something that fixes the roster, provinces, formation, new factions, and if possible keep the difficulty nearly the same.
    I strongly recommend you to get kingdoms. You will have access to so much more mods that fit your description. Plus you can play some of the best mods the community has to offer, they do more then just fix things. Like the Stainless Steel mod, it has new factions, new rosters, provinces, and new gameplay elements, and more. And you can choose which AI you want, so you can make it as hard or easy as you want (Note: any modded AI is better then vanilla).

But, if you really can't use kingdoms for some reason, I would recommend you Darthmod, like Aide-de-camp mentionned. It has fixes, but that's it I think.
    Last edited by Comrade Roboto; March 08, 2013 at 06:31 AM.

Click the image for some awesome new unit cards for the AIO mod!

Rinan's Avatar Centenarius

'lo there lads!
    Is there any mod which adds just units to the game, without changed map/script etc?
    For example, I like Stainless Steel, but the turns take forever

Kingdoms grand campaign?

Retrofit with GUAM ("Grand unit addon mod" or something like that)

Is there any playable mode focused on anicent/middle age China and surrounding contries?

Quote Originally Posted by Petrucci View Post
    Is there any playable mode focused on anicent/middle age China and surrounding contries?
    Rise of the three kingdoms: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...oms-%28RotK%29

Also, you might want to remove that video from your sig, its too huge, or at least spoiler it.

Done. Are you sure this mod is playable? It's in mods in development sub-forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrucci View Post
    Done. Are you sure this mod is playable? It's in mods in development sub-forum.
    Ask n the mods subforums, im not sure myself.