Thread: CTD!!Help

Default CTD!!Help

Help i have a ctd constantly when i try to fight with western empire on campaign in England! Whats the problem?

julianus heraclius's Avatar The Philosopher King

Default Re: CTD!!Help

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleontas1 View Post
    Help i have a ctd constantly when i try to fight with western empire on campaign in England! Whats the problem?
    I assume that you have installed the IJV2.01a patch. Is your problem to do with moving across the campaign map, or does it involve battles. Can you please elaborate.

Thanks

Thanks for your consern! Thats a great mod very good work , i know how hard is to make a mod and making a mod just for the public makes me want to thank you for your offer!

Well i play with empire west, and when i engage an army into battle it crushes at the loading screen, a window appears that says "the game cannot continue we ask sorry for the distrapt" etc.

julianus heraclius's Avatar The Philosopher King

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleontas1 View Post
    Thanks for your consern! Thats a great mod very good work , i know how hard is to make a mod and making a mod just for the public makes me want to thank you for your offer!

Well i play with empire west, and when i engage an army into battle it crushes at the loading screen, a window appears that says "the game cannot continue we ask sorry for the distrapt" etc.
    Hmm:hmmm:, sounds like you are having problems with the quotes files. These have been known to cause CTD's on loading screens.

Try deleting the following files:

quotes.txt - this is found in the IJ/data/text folder.

descr_quotes_lookup.txt - this is found in the IJ/data folder
    descr_transition_screen.txt - this is also found in the IJ/data folder.

Please let me know how you go.

Cheers