i tried and it started download with no problem
    Ok thanks! Problem is solved.
    艾洛
    Old Fire Nation General
    Dragon of the West
    The Best Tea Maker in Ba Sing Se!

Today destiny is our friend. I know it.

Default Re: Custom Campaign Mod 2 Released

Download link at strategyinformer is broken, dowloadable is only 42 mb then it stops. Can sm1 put new link. THX anyway.

[Celtíbero]Mencey's Avatar Campidoctor

Spanish Medieval II TotalWar Hotseat Site: http://hmtw2.foroactivo.com/

Does anyone elses game crash if you choose to play as the teirinas i britons?

The only crash I know is when you jump from one campaign to another without restarting the game. Ive never experienced any crash playing the grand campaign as England.

Regards.
    Last edited by CeltiberoMordred; October 08, 2012 at 04:18 AM.
    Shogun was chess, vi was chequers rome was tiddlywinks and mtw2 musical chairs." - Swoosh So

I am also unaware of any such crash. Could you please provide additional information?

- Do you have any other mods/sub mods installed?
    - Have you modified the game in any way yourself?
    - Does the problem still occur if you re-install CCM2?

You can also enable the logs in the cfg file. The log file generated might give additional information about the crash.
    Total War Modder, Former Total War Developer

this mod is very good.
    but after i successfully save the game, i can't find the game file in the loading section.
    i have opened the save folder of the mod and i can't see the game file too.
    do anyone know the reason? how can i solve this?

Quote Originally Posted by [Celtíbero]Mencey View Post
    Thank you very much

7hillip's Avatar Libertus

Great Mod best one ive played and still play to this day, but quick question though, how did you add the Aztec intro? i would love to know how you did that, i am a novice modder and currently mess around with some here and there but from what i know all movies are in the fmv folder, but i cant find it in you mod? i would greatly appreciate it, thx

Hello i have problems installing the mod, it says that it cant find a valid MD2-kingdoms installation, i have it installed via steam, is there any way to fix it ?

Myself and my friend have been trying to get a multiplayer hotseat game going, sending the save file back and forth between us for each turn. We somehow pulled it off a few years back in college, but now it's really unclear where the save files for hotseat games are going.

If anyone could please give me a heads up as to their location that would be wonderful... I know they exist because I can load the saves through the game, I just cannot locate the corresponding .sav files for the life of me.

I checked the save folders of both the normal game and the custom campaign mod. Both appear to be bereft of files.

I know when someone answers I'm gonna feel like an idiot... But I'll be an extremely appreciative idiot

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Don't know about this but try searching on google

Maybe this would help http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post10821980

If not then search then ask in Medieval 2 general discussion - technical help subforum http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...Technical-Help

Why you put Turkish Crossbowmen recruitable in Castles and not Town ? In Kingdoms you can get them as Militia.

Idk how to explain it but everything seems kind of over-powered in this mod. In a HRE campaign (very hard/very hard), I was #1 in everything by turn 30 or so and had huge cities and citadels by turn 50. I do manage my finances and understand the game mechanics really well but I'm not THAT good. It was never like this in vanilla. The only faction that ever attacked me was Venice and with an alliance with Hungary I destroyed them in less than 20 turns while they asked me for a ceasefire the whole time. Nobody ever attacked me again and I could just buy any settlement I wanted so I stopped at turn 73. Playing the HRE in vanilla is usually pretty hard because the pope and everyone hate you at the beginning so I know it's not suppose to be this easy? Also I tested units and Zweihanders beat (French) Dismounted Chivalric Knights in every scenario (both charge, only knights charge, on walls, ect.) fixing the two-handed bug is great but too much? Also Armored Sargents were almost as strong as feudal knights (i think it was 11atk 4chg 17def) which is weird because they're actually garbage against infantry in vanilla. I like the improved AI and increased recruit times for art and ships (so the AI doesn't spam catapults) but it's just too easy.

KmanBEAST's Avatar Civis

I am sorry to revive this thread but I wanted to say thank you for this mod, it's really epic!!!!!! I always wanted a mod with just kingdom units and fixes, as well as new campaigns. Really Great!

However I wanted to ask anyone who knows, how do you recruit the dismounted bodyguard in campaign? I don't know if there IS a way but they are in custom battle, so I'm assuming they are in campaign as well. I've checked all building types for both cities and castles still nothing. Thanks again!

Guys is the AI extremly passive? I mean idk if i did something wrong with the install but the ai isnt attacking and until turn 80-100 there are still rebel setlements around VH/VH ( The other campaings are around 40-50 turn and is almost the same and in the hotseat campaing (2 players)the holy roman empire didnt expand at all not to mention the danish. all those on VH/VH). As for the battles the enemy refuses to use most of their cav (when they do the all their inf is broken) however this doesnt happen normaly. So my question is this suposed to happen or did i do something wrong?

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

The custom campaign availability for single player and and hot seat has been added to my Bare Geomod set up and is also available as a stand alone resource. Thanks a lot for the inspiration.

BagaturSasha's Avatar Invictus
    Artifex

Blog Entries

I uploaded the last version of this mod to Yandex.disk
    https://yadi.sk/d/fEauIXA1krePZ
    Download all, friends!

Leader of the "Creative flame" studio.
    Author of the book "Legends of Moon Landscape"
    also author of the books "Fly", "Volcanorium" and other works too. Mostly specialized on fantasy.

https://wiki.twcenter.net/index.php?...r:BagaturSasha
    My Wiki page
    --

Now, I know this mod is old, and I know this thread is old and since nobody else posted it, not many care.

BUT

Dismounted Ghulams which become available for egypt after Drill Square but dissapear after you upgrade to Barracks (meaning you can recruit them when you have drill square, but not if you upgrade drill square). To everybody else who doesn't want unretrainable bunch of Dismounted Ghulams (not to mention they are good anti-armor with maces, something that not many in Egypt infantry bring) here is short instruction on how to "fix" this:

Find export_descr_buildings.txt in mod folder
    in file, at lines 1457, 1522 and 1637

make it so that this line is added below Barrack Med and high
    Code:
    recruit_pool "Dismounted Ghulams"  1   0.34   3  0  requires factions { egypt, }
    so it would look like this

Code:
           ; BARRACKS HIGH
                    recruit_pool "Alamanoi"  1   0.5   4  0  requires factions { byzantium, } 
                    recruit_pool "Al Haqa Infantry"  1   0.5   4  0  requires factions { egypt, } 
                    recruit_pool "Dismounted Ghulams"  1   0.34   3  0  requires factions { egypt, }
    Why this was left out is unknown to me, but hopefully this will help if somebody encounters this problem.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

A copy\paste oversight - the bane of code multiplying\extending.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast