Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Custom Campaign Mod 2 Released

Default Re: Custom Campaign Mod 2 Released

Custom campaing mod 2 is compatible with GUAM 6?

This mod is modfoldered (if i remember correctly), so yes.

Why is it a random file and not just an setup when i download it? I have already fixed it but still. And well done with this!
    And 1 question. Isn't there a newer version of this mod. Or was this the final version?

Royale2s

Is there a way to play original kingdoms campaigns (Americas, Britannia etc) with the changes/fixes from this mod?
    Last edited by Gari; December 03, 2010 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gari View Post
    Is there a way to play original kingdoms campaigns (Americas, Britannia etc) with the changes/fixes from this mod?
    The Custom Campaign Mod 2 installs all game files into a separate mod path and does not modify any existing M2TW or M2TW: Kingdoms files. This protects the existing M2TW and M2TW: Kingdoms installations and allows multiple mods to be run from the same M2TW installation.

Welcome at TWC!

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoler View Post
    The Custom Campaign Mod 2 installs all game files into a separate mod path and does not modify any existing M2TW or M2TW: Kingdoms files. This protects the existing M2TW and M2TW: Kingdoms installations and allows multiple mods to be run from the same M2TW installation.

Welcome at TWC!
    Thats not what i was asking. I want to apply changes from this mod to kingdoms campaigns. I tried to simply copy the map files, but it doesnt work.
    Last edited by Gari; December 03, 2010 at 03:36 PM.

Oh, thats not possible, I think...

Please help me!!
    I have installed this mod before was easy to run and install and luved it. I now want to install again but when i go to link, and filefroont the only thing i can do is save the file. not run it. I have saved the file but cannot run and install the mod. any help much appreciated i love this mod and mtw2 is flawed without this mod!!!

Mik528's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by mtw2 luva View Post
    Please help me!!
    I have installed this mod before was easy to run and install and luved it. I now want to install again but when i go to link, and filefroont the only thing i can do is save the file. not run it. I have saved the file but cannot run and install the mod. any help much appreciated i love this mod and mtw2 is flawed without this mod!!!
    Im having the same problem

hey, I tried downloading this mod and when i went to play it, my computer said "a fatal error has occured and medieval 2 total war will shut down immedieatlly"

can someone please tell me how to fix this?

Civis

Hey I just figured this out myself. If you are clicking on the desktop icon for the Retrofit mod, it doesn't seem to work.

Try running it from the Kingdoms Shortcut, it should work..at least it did for me.

Hello, I have downloaded the Steam version of this game, and I cannot install the mod because of that. I tried some of the ways to go around it, but it does not work either (none of them in fact, the exe just keeps saying the game is not installed). Is it absolutely necessary to get the mod via the exe? To me it seems like getting the files in a .rar folder would work too, unless the mod will not work without the automatic install? If anyone knows please respond, I would very much like to play this mod but it seems impossible due to me having bought the game on Steam. :-/

The only problem is that it is too easy regarding the behaviour of the other factions. If i dont attack them then they propably will not attack me either

I have installed the mod and patch 1.5 but when I try and play it it asks me to insert the original kingdoms disk. Can't this run on the Gold Edition disk?

Thanks

do you need all 4 kingdoms campaigns installed? because i now have only brittania and crusades on my computer..

I think one kingdoms campaign is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Hxr030771 View Post
    I think one kingdoms campaign is enough.
    okay thanks.

I downloaded as instructed but keep getting fatal error message when I try to play. I have the steam version of the game. Help!

Moon's Avatar Centenarius

The whole point is that this EXE first checks to see if Medieval is installed in the default dir but ignores the Steam/Steamapps/Common dir, even though that's where we've installed it. So the above link is of no use.

If we could get a non-EXE file from the developer, this would be solved instantly.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast