Thread: help with hotseat

Default help with hotseat

hey all,

i just started my first hotseat game and am having a problem. When i try to load the game the first player uploaded it just kicks me back to the main menu.

thanks
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

S.P.Q.R. Praetorian's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: help with hotseat

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbringer View Post
    hey all,

i just started my first hotseat game and am having a problem. When i try to load the game the first player uploaded it just kicks me back to the main menu.

thanks
    Never heard of that issue, lets see if someone else has that problem, then Ill redo it and see if it works.

Default Re: help with hotseat

That happens to me when you change something vital or that isn't supposed to be there, for example, it would happen if you wanted to show years as turns and put it from this:

show_date_as_turns

To this

show_date_as_turns_True

When the correct way is to do this

show_date_as_turns = 1

Therefore if you have changed something in a certain notepad file then try and find a different way of showing it.