Thread: Can we "borrow" units from the mod of Crusader: Total War

Default Can we "borrow" units from the mod of Crusader: Total War

The support of that mod has been discontinued. In the other word, the mod is dead because of no support and poor campaign map. However, many people like its unit design. Can we borrow or modify some of their excellent units to make our mod better?

Jingles's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: Can we "borrow" units from the mod of Crusader: Total War

Well, we'd have to confirm it with LOTK as well as them, but It depends really. Morfeas has done some excellent units so far, but I don't know if he's prepared to skin all the units. Personally I'd like to use some of their crusader units, to add to our own ones, allowing us to field crusader armies, as opposed to normal ones with just a few extra crusader units on the side.

i think we actually tried to have them join us a while ago... LOTk of course should have the answer

Lord Of The Knights's Avatar Rome Medieval ******

Hi,we didnt try to have them join us before.
    Crusader TW is a good Mod.

if i see that we need some units from Crusader TW i will ask to have a permission.
    about more new crusader units in RM,we have a permission to use any of The Crusades TW great units.

Im sure that the next RM version will be much greater with all your efforts to make it greater.

I agree we must use model from the crusades mod...i realy like the models...