Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: any release date?

delra's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: any release date?

Quote Originally Posted by fieldmarshal View Post
    EU looks intimidating. I just looked at some screenshots, its like the mother of all Micromanagement games(MOAM).
    Yeah. I love all micromanagement games out there.

Rome is still the cutest and the easiest to learn of all the Paradox games I've seen. A good start for somebody not familiar with previous EU games.

And... it does not have the battles or the great looking models. And! there is no Stainless Steel for EU:Rome. So... /me skips.

delra's Avatar Praepositus

But there will be EB for Rome. At least I hope so.

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Quote Originally Posted by delra View Post
    Well. EU: Rome is coming tomorrow. I won't be having time to waste here anymore anyway...

bye delra..

Free Tuba? not my favorite instrument but hell if its free, i'll take it.

:violin2::violin2:

SS is coming everyone! Put away your Free Tibet signs and leave the damn torch alone!

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

Rumor has it that several years ago, political activist and movie star Richard Gere was admitted to an LA hospital with a gerbil lodged in his "nether regions". The poor creature was Gere's own beloved pet, appropiately named "Tibet" for his favorite political cause. It took a team of top surgeons to perform the gerbilectomy, and Gere went upon his merry way appearantly suffering no permant harm other than to his reputation.

Since "Tibet" has been freed, I guess we can expect SS6.0 any minute now...

Mimic's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by chaos View Post
    Rumor has it that several years ago, political activist and movie star Richard Gere was admitted to an LA hospital with a gerbil lodged in his "nether regions". The poor creature was Gere's own beloved pet, appropiately named "Tibet" for his favorite political cause. It took a team of top surgeons to perform the gerbilectomy, and Gere went upon his merry way appearantly suffering no permant harm other than to his reputation.

I thought the gerbil was called Lemmiwings... well anyway, glad this settles it then.

I'm so glad for Tibet or Lemmiwings or that the hell it's name is because now finally we can start to expect the SS6.0.

TheColdTruth's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by chaos View Post

LOL. What the hell?!?!

yeah it's funny how Gere is known better for the Gerbil rumor than he is for his movies now. It supposedly happened in the late 80's/90's and the rumor was supposedly started by Sylvester Stallone.

Quote Originally Posted by delra View Post
    I don't really get this whole free Tibet thing.

Bring back zero economy, closed borders, isolation and slavery? What for?

Buddhists are better off being martyrs of not-so-much-but-still a communist country (martyrdom is good PR for a religion, brings followers! one Christian guy died 2000 years ago and they still capitalize on it) and even kids from wealthy and secure western countries have somebody to pity which I believe makes them better people.

People of Tibet deserve to live in a normal country, the theocracy they had sucked so much that we don't even have events happening there between world wars documented. Dark Ages reborn. So, I ask, why free Tibet? Would you like to live in a country Tibet was before China's takeover?

And what about Uygurs? Nobody fights for their freedom because they are Muslim not Buddhist? How nice is that?

And what about SS 6.0? :-)
    okay, i'm just picking this one, but this goes with all the other anti-tibet people.

so you wonder why us 'hippies' are always talking about free tibet. well, how would you like it if your country was taken over, your culture and religion stamped and killed out, and your leaders forced to exile (okay, some of you might like that last one, but still). would you like to spend the rest of your life in jail for flying your country flag?

that's what happend to tibet. tibet is not part of china, tibet was conquered, and MADE INTO part of china. just because it's been 60 years, doesn't make what they did any less wrong.

yeah, i must be the dumb one here. are you like ten years old? do you still think hitler is cool because he killed a lot of people? just cause we play a total war game, doesn't mean total war in real life is okay. of course, you would be right if this were 2,000 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by 521ZTZ View Post
    f ** k those who shout daily "Free tibet", you f ** kin guys just don't know anything about tibet and China.
    Each country has its own problem as that of china's, such as la Corse to France...
    If ss will be out when tibet is "free" like #11 and #18 said, i'd rather never!!!

all i have to say is wow! like no words could accuratly describe how wrong this is to you, because you clearly are a 'special' type of person.

i do like how tibet is just china's 'problem'. yeah, kinda sucks how people don't like being conquered and killed. what b***h's.

Domesticus

Thats right, you tell him Publius. Tibet: Total war!!!!!! sign me up!

Domesticus

Here is a userbar in honor of this thread.

i'm ashamed of the my own US for still going to the olympics, we didn't go to the USSR's when they invaded aphgainistan. What wrong with our President, I say the US should invade China not Iraq,

Free Tibet and destroy the chinese goverment and return China to its people, the Iraqies just want to kill each other.

Free Tibet! Free China!

and i'm ready to slit my wrists waiting for 6.0!

Domesticus

Lets just hope, by this weekend we will all be playing SS6.0.

Or mayby US should be banned from Olympics until they solve problem they started in Iraq? US also invaded Afganistan so whats your point of your remark that US and most of it puppet states and muslims in third world skipped Moscow olympics. Whole westerm europe was there excluding west-germany.
    Last edited by Aleksei Raukov; April 14, 2008 at 06:35 PM.

Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei Raukov View Post
    Or mayby US should be banned from Olympics until they solve problem they started in Iraq?
    Yes, you are correct, its the USA's fault that Shiites and Sunnis hate each other and want to kill each other. Before the US invasion the Sunnis and Shiite's loved each other.

The USA's mission in Iraq is over, Dispose of Saddam, check, Look for WMD'S, check, Bring Democracy, Check. The main reason the US troops are still there is stop the sectarian violence.

US also invaded Afganistan so whats your point of your remark that US and most of it puppet states in third world skipped Moscow olympics.
    You are right, the US did invade Afghanistan, After a terrorist organization based inside Afghanistan was responsible for the deaths of 3000+ Americans in a single day.

So tell me, what was the USSR's reason?

So tell me, what was the USSR's reason?
    Stop fundamentalist muslim uprising against communist regime.

Well democracy of Iraq seems working quite well then eh? I am not saying that Saddam was all loving and huffy puffy loveable leader. But I am quite sure that most people agree with that democracy is useless in unstable country. You dont eat or drink democracy ecspecially democracy that was brought by bombs and guns. That kind democry does not bring order into chaos. It brings chaos and living in country that is in full chaos. Where you can die every on road side bomb, killed by rebel militants or get shot by US troops is not very good is it?
    Also US lied about reasons starting the war (biological and chemical weapons) and now US has been crying money from EU to rebuild place that they have teared down. You know that right after US troops pull out current puppet regime will fall and country will fall into full scale civil war. In that case US does not pull out just slows down eventual civil war.

Sorry for my english it is not very good.
    Last edited by Aleksei Raukov; April 14, 2008 at 06:52 PM.

Domesticus

Stop fundamentalst muslim uprising against communist regime.
    So you Invaded a country because you did not like their Govt. Well at least you are blunt and honest. I wish the politicians in Washington were the same.

If SS6.0 is not released this week, ill defect to BC...i swear...ill do it! Dont test me...

Here is a userbar in honor of this thread.

that is hilarious...

Soviets went there to help regime that they think was "rightfull" ruler against uprising. Well they desposed current party leader of communist in afganistan in process since he was seen unloyal. BTW I dont live in Russia and my blood heritage is Finnish/Russian. I have lived my whole life in Finland. Althou I visit my relatives from mothers side in Moscow quite often. So mayby I am little biased towards Russian wiews. But arent we all biased in way or another?
    Last edited by Aleksei Raukov; April 14, 2008 at 07:00 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast