Thread: diplomats

Default diplomats

maybe its been mention before but would it not be good that diplomats can hire ships too trafel even faster too far away places?

Zephrelial's Avatar Eternal Sorrow
    An ancient castle on a steep windy mountain peak.. away from all mortal eyes...

Default Re: diplomats

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    maybe its been mention before but would it not be good that diplomats can hire ships too trafel even faster too far away places?
    The diplomats and all the agents can travel in the ships by default.Basically you're suggesting to increase the movement points of the ships,I presume.Well,I think that the ships are already pretty fast if you ask me.
    Shine on you crazy diamond...

Default Re: diplomats

i was thinking about a diplomat that can hire a ship when he is close too the sea just like a general can do. it can be a good thing mostly in the beginning of the game when you play a faction that have no shipdock and when you want too travel too the other side off the map with your diplomat without using a general too hire the ship.it would be a good thing for me then when the diplomat can hire the ship by his own.sorry for mine bad english