Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Halie's Shed...

Default Re: Halie's Shed...

Public advocation of the use of elves in slave forced so-called labour?

My lame attempt at a joke. BTW, that unit in the spoilers isn't showing.
    RIP Calvin, you won't be forgotten.

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Public advocation of the use of elves in slave forced so-called labour?
    Actually myself and a friend (Rolf) had to rescue those Elves from a hosted forum not far from here where they had them testing some auto resolve system, TWELVE!! hours a day, without a break!!!...

We sold them a bunch of Umpa Lumpa's as replacements...

It's late, I'm tired...

BTW, that unit in the spoilers isn't showing.
    All working for me...:hmmm:

Zephrelial's Avatar Eternal Sorrow
    An ancient castle on a steep windy mountain peak.. away from all mortal eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Halie Satanus View Post
    Sexy yes, or sexy no...?

edit; took spoilers off in case Asty doesn't have his glasses on and misses these guys..
    Excellent!
    Shine on you crazy diamond...

Obviously my guys aren't exactly as other mods portray Carthage, but the first three are interpretations of images found by typing Carthage, armies, Hannibal, ect ect into google... the forth is from a supplied image..(I know looks odd to me to, but if you work out who it was for you'll know why I didn't question it)
    Well, the first three look great. Seriously. I am eagerly awaiting for your posting them.

The fourth....does not look like anything from Carthage that I have ever seen before :hmmm: . Nevertheless, having made the ugliest unit cards in the modding world, who am I to judge anything?
    Last edited by Salvor Hardin; April 11, 2008 at 02:39 AM.

Blog Entries

Released Carthage, see first post...

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Sexy yes, or sexy no...?

edit; took spoilers off in case Asty doesn't have his glasses on and misses these guys..
    Very very Sexy Halie! Great textures! The Scythe can be a tad more vicious... the pike is perfect! The Scythes are still used today and are meant to cut a lot of stalks of wheat at once with a single swipe. The blade could be a tiny bit longer and broader.

Very very sexy though can I sleep with one or both?

Maybe one version could have a younger dude with blonder hair? Anyways can we use these for our 18th Century Mod (propper acreditations and love given to H.S. off course)
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

Blog Entries

Very very Sexy Halie! Great textures! The Scythe can be a tad more vicious... the pike is perfect! The Scythes are still used today and are meant to cut a lot of stalks of wheat at once with a single swipe. The blade could be a tiny bit longer and broader.
    The Scythe is a bit more vicious than it looks in that pic, the angle isn't showing it in the best angle, it's also a bit longer than it looks, I shifted it down so it's resting on the floor (and so it can be seen in the unit info card)) I'll look at it again for you and tweak the blade, but think it works well..

Very very sexy though can I sleep with one or both?
    Cheap Vodka can make anything possible..

Maybe one version could have a younger dude with blonder hair? Anyways can we use these for our 18th Century Mod (propper acreditations and love given to H.S. off course)
    Sure, probably the Irregular rather than the peasant, peasants should look hungry and miserable...And yes they are for you to use as you wish...

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

If you intend to release them as part of a mod please remember to give accreditation and let me know by posting here or by Pm..
    Thanks!!

I'll add them to the next release of my mini-mod:
    ________
    LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS
    Last edited by AqD; September 20, 2011 at 06:32 AM.

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

The Scythe is a bit more vicious than it looks in that pic, the angle isn't showing it in the best angle, it's also a bit longer than it looks, I shifted it down so it's resting on the floor (and so it can be seen in the unit info card)) I'll look at it again for you and tweak the blade, but think it works well..

Cheap Vodka can make anything possible..

Sure, probably the Irregular rather than the peasant, peasants should look hungry and miserable...And yes they are for you to use as you wish...
    Pours Vodka and kisses Halie's aromatic feet! Thank you dear friend I have to say your quickness was breathtaking.... If you feel like making a German version or French version of peasant rabble with Hoes or Pitchforks it would be also nice

How do I get my greedy hands on the files?

Love - Toni
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

Blog Entries

aqd
    Cool..

Quote Originally Posted by Obi Wan Asterix View Post
    Pours Vodka and kisses Halie's aromatic feet! Thank you dear friend I have to say your quickness was breathtaking.... If you feel like making a German version or French version of peasant rabble with Hoes or Pitchforks it would be also nice

How do I get my greedy hands on the files?

Love - Toni
    I've a lot on at the moment but if you have a reference pic I'll put the other units in the queue.

I'll send you a link to the dungeon via PM once I've had a look at that Scythe. Probably later today..

how a bout a roman legionary with a amoured hoplite head
    and a hospitaller knight would b cool
    God dam, I wish Boromir survived

Blog Entries

how a bout a Roman legionary with a armoured hoplite head
    That can be easily achieved by re-skinning a hoplite..Not much call for such a unit really.

a hospitaller knight would b cool
    Lots of these about as well, I have masses of Medieval units which can be DL'ed with the EOD mod...Not sure there's any Hospitallers as such, but there's lot's of possible re-skins there..If I have time later in the week I'll go though them, so maybe...
    Last edited by Halie Satanus; April 13, 2008 at 12:17 PM.

Blog Entries

Bump, added Roman standard bearers..

Halie, Great work! I thank You for 18th century Levies models for our mod.

Hello, at first great jod you did ....Sorry for my ignorance but is there any installation manuel to use ur nice units ? because i dont know proceed to install it. Thx you

Blog Entries

Hi, welcome to TWC..

Check the first post for links to unit tutorials, the one at the .Org is probably the most comprehensive..

Good luck..

Hi, welcome to TWC..

Check the first post for links to unit tutorials, the one at the .Org is probably the most comprehensive..

Good luck..

Thank u i will do it

I don't think anyone's made a staff slinger. Would you like to be first to make one?
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Blog Entries

I'm pretty busy at the moment, but for when I come back to this project, what's a 'staff slinger' ..?

Garbarsardar's Avatar Et Slot i et slot
    Patrician Tribune Citizen Magistrate spy of the council

8 - Staff Slinger

Staff-slingers are mentioned by the 4th century writer Vegetius. He describes them as casting stones or lead bullets from the rear of a legion. Staff-slingers could loft weighty stones as well as heavy and aerodynamic lead 'glandes' some distance and they proved very useful when besieged. This staff-slinger is dressed as a light-infantryman, and he may operate with other skirmishers away from the fort or the army encampment. He requires no armour or helm, but does carry a waterskin and a goatskin bag full of lead shot. He would probably also carry a cloak and ration bag for survival away from the fort. The status of staff-slingers in the Roman army is unknown; were they legionaries given alternate duties? Or were they dedicated skirmishers? Were they indeed dedicated staff-slingers? Instead of a helmet, this man wears a Phrygian cap, a popular military hat made of soft cloth.
    http://www.comitatus.net/trooptypes.htm

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast