Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kingdoms Patch 1.5 released!

MORBIDYAM's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Kingdoms Patch 1.5 released!

Quote Originally Posted by TheColdTruth View Post
    LOL gives ya something to count for?
    definitely, I mean as much as I love 6.0 the wait for Bush to leave office, is far more agonizing, for everyday he is in office someones life is irrepairably ruined, should be a y2day poll what would you rather have Bush leave office or 6.0 released? I would love to see the results.

Edit: atleast this delay will make 6.0 more reliable than an md80, at the very least
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Zuma View Post
    he don't download my mod and say that there are stuff from DLV and BC maybe he Nostradamus
    tAnGeRiNeS fOr ThOuGhT? i ThInK NOT!

delra's Avatar Praepositus

I'd rather you kept SS forums and politics two separate things.

Caesar Clivus's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

As much as I love discussing politics (and paying out Bush), I have to agree with delra here

BftB2 UPDATED 22nd DECEMBER. Member of the Complete Byzantine Unit Roster team

strife1013's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by MORBIDYAM View Post
    definitely, I mean as much as I love 6.0 the wait for Bush to leave office, is far more agonizing, for everyday he is in office someones life is irrepairably ruined, should be a y2day poll what would you rather have Bush leave office or 6.0 released? I would love to see the results.

Edit: atleast this delay will make 6.0 more reliable than an md80, at the very least

I say elections are postponded due to a national state of emergency, Bush will be like Hilter, dictator for life. But this is a SS forum so I say I want both..6.0 this week and the other gone ASAP! Go 6.0

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Clivus View Post
    As much as I love discussing politics (and paying out Bush), I have to agree with delra here
    sorry guys, I'm in the most liberal college campus in all of Texas, it literally thrives on Bush insults, my archaeology class for instance is basically a professor putting pictures of chimpanzees next to pictures of Bushes face when we talk about hominid evolution, Bush jokes are like conversation lighteners here.

but i guess I will cease if it makes you guys happy, as much as I may greatly lament it:violin2:
    he don't download my mod and say that there are stuff from DLV and BC maybe he Nostradamus

Fenix_120's Avatar Senator

sorry guys, I'm in the most liberal college campus in all of Texas, it literally thrives on Bush insults, my archaeology class for instance is basically a professor putting pictures of chimpanzees next to pictures of Bushes face when we talk about hominid evolution, Bush jokes are like conversation lighteners here.

but i guess I will cease if it makes you guys happy, as much as I may greatly lament it:violin2:

I'd find a College that lets you make up your own mind about Bush, I mean don't get me wrong I don't like him but I didn't need a campus that "literally thrives on Bush insults" to tell me that.

strife1013's Avatar Campidoctor

true, it is kinda self explantory

Your archaeology class? Hehe I'm an archaeologist myself in the real world

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix_120 View Post
    I'd find a College that lets you make up your own mind about Bush, I mean don't get me wrong I don't like him but I didn't need a campus that "literally thrives on Bush insults" to tell me that.
    Actually i already couldn't stand Bush when I was in an almost 100% conservative area of Texas where I grew up, so I didn't need the college to tell me I cant stand Bush i was simply to saying I'm accustomed to making Bush jokes, if anything the amount of people here who think they are liberal but are actually in reality just people that get high and drunk and consider that liberal, makes you feel if anything the inclination to identify with that group less.

I'm generally not one to conform to groups, and personally I don't want to conform with people who are like "lol I go to Star Bucks and have a mac, so I'm eco friendly!" It's actually really depressing... It makes you feel guilty to be liberal, so by no means don't think I became liberal because of people in Austin, please, I almost threw up at the thought of someone thinking that of me.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Clivus View Post
    Your archaeology class? Hehe I'm an archaeologist myself in the real world
    Yeah I'm just in the intro class, seems interesting,makes this game seem more and more unrealistic though everything I learn, makes me want EHTW: Early Hominid Total War
    Last edited by MORBIDYAM; April 09, 2008 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheColdTruth View Post
    KK has been saying that since March...soooooo...ya i dont think we know if it really is 99.98% done so we should just wait for the kingdoms patch.
    true but then that would mean that more time is required for SS6.0 to come out.....lets say a month if you believe that KK is not telling the truth

Then including the patch would take way more time.

i say the sooner the better. I think almost everyone would rather have 6 out now than with the patch in two months. its like eating a pie, you would rather eat a piece every half an hour than eating the whole thing at once.
    And anyway you will be distracted eating your slice of pie and savoring it to and by the time you finish it half an hour has passed and you can have another piece

mmmmm... pie
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

"we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

I hate to say it, but i dont bother... CA is fixing small insignificant things that every moder can fix (and fixed long time ago) and ignoring all game breaking superbugs like armor upgrades showed incorrectly at info panel... It practically makes me loose a clue which unit has better protection etc...

Senator

any1 tested it to see if its compatible with ss 5.1?

Edit:
    Yeah I'm just in the intro class, seems interesting,makes this game seem more and more unrealistic though everything I learn, makes me want EHTW: Early Hominid Total War
    Very true. But that's why I love mods that are more historically accurate...as far as is possible in this game at any rate

Pope Gregorius I's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by lesterthenerd View Post
    any1 tested it to see if its compatible with ss 5.1?
    yeah id like to know that too...so....anyone? Wiat let me guess...."Why dont ya try it out for urself?" Simple. I dont want to #@$! up my game
    "Have mercy on me, O God, according to Thy great compassion. Your delight is not in horses, nor Your pleasure in warriors strength..."

I also think we should wait so thats it compatible with the new patch, tough I would like to have some news about it if KK would do it...

TheColdTruth's Avatar Ordinarius

Who knows but lots of people can't get the patch to install on there computers and CA is trying to find out whats going on.

its true i tried to test it it but it said if couldn't find my logisitics files, but there right there and i can see them, the patch is another failure, why oh why!? can't they release something that satisifies me...

but soon it will be fixed maybe..

sorry i'm not bashing CA but i feel they have forgotten quility for money.

Pope Gregorius I's Avatar Ducenarius

so it doent work with 5.1?
    "Have mercy on me, O God, according to Thy great compassion. Your delight is not in horses, nor Your pleasure in warriors strength..."

loet66's Avatar Senator

Hi,

All I could say that this patch is fully bugged (remember the laked patch 1.2, it was already the same thing).

Many players (like me) have got many errors messages during the installation of this patch. It seems that many files .pak can't be installed.
    However, the new exe works fine with many kingdom's mods : retrofit mod, Lands to Conquer Gold and PDER 1.0A.

So, It should be compatible with SS 5.1b.

To be continued...

loet66
    Last edited by loet66; April 11, 2008 at 09:01 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast