Thread: IMPERATOR CAESAR AUGUSTUS Feed backs

Default IMPERATOR CAESAR AUGUSTUS Feed backs

Regards to all, saying that the first time he becomes aware that the lower the MOD, desktop.ini file that came with the MOD amending microsoft visual c + +, I even said I had the possibility of betar the MOD, but for this to yenia found so I started analyzing some files MOD, and nothing turned that experience to upload and download files in places like Megaupload etc., is that uploading and downloading files where it spent the desktop.ini that are configured to the evil microsoft visual, and gave mistakes.
    So what I have to say is that the MOD MEDIEVAL ROME, it is a great job, but still is a beta of apocos that anger is improving, things are very different from earlier versions, and this latest version, which I am playing .

Default Re: IMPERATOR CAESAR AUGUSTUS

LOTK:
    Hello, clarifying what had to be clarified, congratulations on the MOD, I realized that you were working the MOD since version 1.5, now this new version, this good, and say that I have been playing, even has CTD but `S I imagine that even those working on it, lei por ahi que existe un qty linked with the rebels, reviewed the traits that acquire lso general if they increased beam characteristics, lei which is also the problem that at any given time can not be loaded saves, this revised files associated with regions of the map, keep in mind the limitations of RTW, I realized also that the MOD has qty not be explained because it does not show the error despite having put his show_err, this type Bug is uncertain and depends on the east by the MOD limits of RTW, and the maquna where they play only be solved by doing something different from what was done previously, before going on duty, but for this to be settled have to solve the problem that has some people may not upload their good saves, solves that, and the rest are just things that eventually was settled, well done LOTK

It is a great MOD, best ever for me But the CTD problem really killed me. Hope that LOTK can take some time to work on that. For me, CTD is largest issue for this game.

Lord Of The Knights's Avatar Rome Medieval ******

Thanks Imperator Caesar Augustus,i will PM you soon.
    thanks tomy i hope you enjoy RM2.