Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: -Nations at War-

-C1a5s1c-'s Avatar Semisalis

Default -Nations at War-

-Nations At War-
    (UNDERCONSTRUCTION) The Nations At War Website (UNDERCONSTRUCTION)

Nations At War is a mod for Empire Total War (ETW) which focuses on Modern Warfare and tactics which are currently in use today.

Take control of the most advanced arsenal of weaponry every brought to a total war game engine. Control a vast array of soldiers, tanks, apc's, jets, battleships and so much more.

-Factions and Renders-

United Kingdom

United Kingdom

The United Kingdom is a parliamentary democracy with its seat of government in London, the capital. It is a constitutional monarchy with Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II the head of state. The Crown Dependencies of the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, formally possessions of the Crown, are not part of the UK but form a federacy with it. The UK has fourteen overseas territories, all remnants of the British Empire, which at its height encompassed almost a quarter of the world's land surface, making it the largest empire in history. As a direct result of the empire, British influence can be observed in the language and culture of states such as Canada, Australia, New Zealand, India, South Africa, and the United States of America, and other less globally influential independent states. HM Queen Elizabeth II remains the head of the Commonwealth of Nations and head of state of the Commonwealth realms. The UK is a developed country, with the fifth (nominal GDP) or sixth (PPP) largest economy in the world.

The UK was the world's foremost power during the 19th and early 20th century, but the economic cost of two world wars and the decline of its empire in the latter half of the 20th century diminished its leading role in global affairs. The UK nevertheless retains strong economic, cultural, military and political influence and is a nuclear power, with the second or third (depending on method of calculation) highest defence spending in the world. It holds a permanent seat on the United Nations Security Council, and is a member of the G8, NATO, the European Union and the Commonwealth of Nations.

-Renders-

-Small Arms-

SA80/L85 Individual Weapon

Calibre 5.56 mm
    Weight 4.98 kg (with loaded magazine and optical sight)
    Length 785 mm
    Barrel Length 518 mm
    Muzzle Velocity 940 m/s
    Feed 30 round magazine
    Effective Range 400 m
    Cyclic Rate of Fire 610-775 rounds per minute

L86 Light Support Weapon

Calibre 5.56 mm
    Weight 6.58 kg (with loaded magazine and optical sight)
    Length 900 mm
    Barrel Length 646 mm
    Muzzle Velocity 970 m/s
    Feed 30 round magazine
    Effective Range 1000m
    Cyclic Rate of Fire 610-775 rounds per minute.

Other Works in Progress

US Infantry

LAV-25 APC

AH-6 'LITTLEBIRD'

Islamic Extremist
    Last edited by -C1a5s1c-; April 20, 2008 at 06:09 AM.

Default Re: Nations at War - Modern Day Mod

just one thing: we do not know what kind of files/models E:TW will be using, so it's probbarly useles to create models.

Yes that is my only concern. However once someone has cracked what files are used and how to use them, incorporating the models i have made shouldnt be a problem.

Oh and by the way i will be using these models in my portfolio so I will still be creating the models regardless.
    Last edited by -C1a5s1c-; April 08, 2008 at 12:55 PM.

Ok preview number one. The torso, arms and legs are still works in progress but the model is close to completion. Also i still need to layout the UVs and Finnish the texture etc. The models contain a few more polys than those of METW2 but not too much more. Also with say 10 soliders in each unit instead of 60 to 100, i will be able to create much more detailed units and not have a lagging effect during game play. Anyway what do you think?

US INFANTRY
    Last edited by -C1a5s1c-; April 08, 2008 at 03:28 PM.

he looks pretty good! are you modeling for M2TW? I am desperate for modelers for my mod(sig)

Thats pretty dang cool i would love to help but i am trying to teach myself to mod but if you don't mind taking me to help you, you can just tell me what to do and ill do it so you have less work. But ill understand if you need a more experienced person to help I have photoshop and 3dmax btw and i am a military freak when it comes to the Us army
    Last edited by mr.panchopain; April 08, 2008 at 02:57 PM.

lol glad you like it, It would be great if you could help out as i know im going to need all the help i can get. And if you like this wait until you see the APC

and no i dont mod METW2 well i do but not publically ive always done work for my own use

oh god cant wait for that apc.... do you have xfire or aim or ventrilo or something in that nature so i can communicate with you? send me a pm if you dont want everybody to see it

Nope i haven't created one, I will be using MSN to answer peoples questions about the mod on this account nations_at_war@live.com

But i will be on this site most days so PM is probably best bet to catch me
    Last edited by -C1a5s1c-; April 08, 2008 at 03:38 PM.

Ok then i wont keep you all waiting so here is the lovely LAV 25, American APC. There is still much work need to be done with this, but only minor bits of details, also the UVs need mapping (The job I hate) anyway here it is

Here it is in all of its glory

And here it is for Nations At War

Oh and next preview will be of my personal favorite the British MBT, Challenger 2

I have been working on these models for a few month now so you will see alot more previews very soon
    Last edited by -C1a5s1c-; April 09, 2008 at 12:01 PM.

Oh and here is the completely finished US Infantry model, looks much nicer and cleaner compared to the old one in my opinion. and believe it or not this model contains less polys than the original.

I'm currently still working on the texture and rifle, but should be finished very soon.
    Last edited by -C1a5s1c-; April 09, 2008 at 12:00 PM.

With the Rumored amount of Factions in ETW to be 50, this will allow us to get many major nations involved with the mod. Here is a faction list which is subject to change especially when we know the exact amount of faction that will be included in the game.

United States of America
    Canada
    Mexico
    Brazil
    Peru
    Colombia
    Argentina

Iceland
    United Kingdom
    France
    Spain
    Germany
    Poland
    Italy
    Greece
    Hungary
    Romania
    Ukraine
    Norway
    Sweden
    Finland
    Russia

Saudi Arabia
    Iran
    Pakistan
    India
    Israel
    Turkey
    Kazakhstan

Egypt
    Libya
    Algeria
    Nigeria
    Somalia
    Angola
    South Africa
    Democratic Republic of the Congo
    Ethiopia

Thailand
    Indonesia
    Australia
    Japan
    China
    Korea
    Mongolia

World Nations - Other Regions that are not on the list
    Extremists - Including Islamic Extremists to South American Terrorist Organizations (you will need to keep an eye out for these)

And just to make you lust even more. I present to you the MH-6 or AH-6 Littlebird. This is a light attack aircraft which is used mainly by US Special Forces.

romy's Avatar Semisalis

Great m8!
    Hope you can release this!

That is freaking crazy nice job!!!!!!!!

Glad you like it

I believe that it maybe possible to implement helicopters, but we cannot know for sure until ETW is released. But once it is I'm going to try everything possible to make them work in game!

Filibusteria's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by -C1a5s1c- View Post
    With the Rumored amount of Factions in ETW to be 50, this will allow us to get many major nations involved with the mod. Here is a faction list which is subject to change especially when we know the exact amount of faction that will be included in the game.

United States of America
    Canada
    Mexico
    Brazil
    Peru
    Colombia
    Argentina
    you forgot Chile, the main military power along with Brazil
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    VISIT CHILE!

Great models. Are you planning on having a campaign or just single battles?

Well i was planning on making ALOT of single operations, for example a siege on Basra, siege on Kabul etc and also creating many different campaigns. One of the whole world, one of Iraq, one of the middle east and so forth.

Sounds like a good idea, if you want any help with coding or advising on the subject matter, I'm a Marine who can share a great deal of knowlege in particular when it comes to gear, weapons and vehicles.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast