Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Little info please

Default Re: Little info please

Damn, foiled again.

As to the OP, we're all anxious about the 6.0 release. It's just we're tired of seeing threads such as, when will it be out.

stefano89's Avatar Civis

I'm going to start a thread counting how many threads there are asking the same questions, then someone else will do the same LOL

Senator
    In the icey lands of Norway... which aren't actually icey... more like rainy.

I think the reason many didn't start making threads for factions like Norway and Poland earlier is because no one knew what to expect from 6.0

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Hell i say lets redo all the factions and shot for a November release..........

900 POSTS!!!! and i wasted it on a piece of like this one.....

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

Aargh not another one!

If anyone would know the release date you would have probably known it also.
    Everybody is speculating the release and most of us share the thought of a release this week. (Not official)
    Chimiraera/Wonkruben, do you feel official when you talk in big letters?

OOOH I FEEL OFFICIAL TOO, NOW!
    Lol

Game of the Fates
    Mod of the week on hold -- I've played nearly every RTW mod out there.
    BOYCOTT THE USE OF SMILEYS! (Okay, just once)
    Antiochos VII...last true scion of the Seleucid dynasty...rest in peace, son of Hellas.
    I've returned--please forgive my long absence.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cursed View Post
    Chimiraera/Wonkruben, do you feel official when you talk in big letters?

OOOH I FEEL OFFICIAL TOO, NOW!
    Lol
    No.

Let's just say that I have a very bad visual and that the bold colored text helps me read.

EDIT: I think I now understand your cynical remark: The reason I mention my comment to be non official is to make it clear that many think it will be released this week but that it is not an official announcement by KK himself.
    Artifex
    Under the patronage of King Kong
    Proud patron of y2day and yelowdogg23

Dudes, be chillin'. Calm down and wait. Download Broken Crescent and let yourself get bored of that for a while. That's what I'm doing, bucko.

Game of the Fates
    Mod of the week on hold -- I've played nearly every RTW mod out there.
    BOYCOTT THE USE OF SMILEYS! (Okay, just once)
    Antiochos VII...last true scion of the Seleucid dynasty...rest in peace, son of Hellas.
    I've returned--please forgive my long absence.

TheColdTruth's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cursed View Post
    Dudes, be chillin'. Calm down and wait. Download Broken Crescent and let yourself get bored of that for a while. That's what I'm doing, bucko.
    We know that already Mr.Traitor!

What is going on in this thread again, it seems to be people repeatedly complaining about how people keep posting the same threads, hmmmmm
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

lol i think its sad you get so pissed off somebody just wants to know release info...wow...you wanna know why there is so many cause theres alot of people interested who don't come to stainless steel every day like some of you do.

Remember Constantinople
    mr bush how can u put people in jail for smoking weed when you smoke weed. that makes you a hypocrite. bush says do you like hand jobs. the guy says hell yea. bush says do you like giving hand jobs. the guy says no. bush says well then your a fing hypocrite to!!!.

MORBIDYAM's Avatar Semisalis

not only that but the preview is not stickied, and it says nothing about the mods overall progress which those of us that are here know to be 99.9% done
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Zuma View Post
    he don't download my mod and say that there are stuff from DLV and BC maybe he Nostradamus
    tAnGeRiNeS fOr ThOuGhT? i ThInK NOT!

ahaha ahahah make it stop. {runs into the wall}
    (stupid whens it coming out threads)

so...........whens it coming out

kelvintyk's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by MORBIDYAM View Post
    not only that but the preview is not stickied, and it says nothing about the mods overall progress which those of us that are here know to be 99.9% done
    Right, so that 0.01% shouldn't take too long. That wasn't hard was it? True, its been quite some time since i last came to this forum.
    Baird: "Hey! Stop shooting it, you're pissing it off!"

Cole: "You're telling me what not to shoot in here? Look at this ****!"

Marcus: "More like 10 ****loads"

Marcus: "Hmph, they can eat **** and die for all I care..."

Icon5 It's very easy not to have so many threads asking the same question

I believe that it's too easy not to have so many people asking in various threads when a version of a mod comes out. Just give once a rough estimation, let's say in 3 months. This way for the next 3 months you'll have much less people asking...
    I wonder why not anyone in a lot of mods does this, and instead there is always the "when it is done" answer. Giving this answer I haven't seen that people stop asking, so no use.
    Anyway the mods come out when they are ready of course, but I see a tendency from the side of modders to present a mod "perfect", and we all know that this is never the case ...

kelvintyk's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: It's very easy not to have so many threads asking the same question

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
    I believe that it's too easy not to have so many people asking in various threads when a version of a mod comes out. Just give once a rough estimation, let's say in 3 months. This way for the next 3 months you'll have much less people asking...
    I wonder why not anyone in a lot of mods does this, and instead there is always the "when it is done" answer. Giving this answer I haven't seen that people stop asking, so no use.
    Anyway the mods come out when they are ready of course, but I see a tendency from the side of modders to present a mod "perfect", and we all know that this is never the case ...
    6.0 might be the 1st "perfect" mod for all you know.
    Baird: "Hey! Stop shooting it, you're pissing it off!"

Cole: "You're telling me what not to shoot in here? Look at this ****!"

Marcus: "More like 10 ****loads"

Marcus: "Hmph, they can eat **** and die for all I care..."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12