Thread: hey social some help for a skinner in need :)

Default hey social some help for a skinner in need :)

hey im just having some sever trouble with working with milkshape i was using photoshop but that has totally crashed and stopped working for some reason and in doing so lost all of my norwegian mediocre skins but now im renewed with milkshape and i was just wondering what one u use and if it is milkshape can you aid me in getting the jist with this

Socal_infidel's Avatar PDER Piper

Default Re: hey social some help for a skinner in need :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kizermob View Post
    hey im just having some sever trouble with working with milkshape i was using photoshop but that has totally crashed and stopped working for some reason and in doing so lost all of my norwegian mediocre skins but now im renewed with milkshape and i was just wondering what one u use and if it is milkshape can you aid me in getting the jist with this
    Hey there! I just responded to your post over the in workshop with what you'll need to get started! Alletun wrote an amazingly helpful Tutorial on getting into modelling/skinning!

thanks alot mate and i was so annoyed when my models where destroyed but ill do them again better

hey i was wonderng if someone could possibly draw me some concept art since im not great on drawing i was wondering if someone could aid me in my plight if you can i would like it too be a norwegian helmet so i can milkshape it so social or Hekk can you help out also can it be left and front view please thanks alot doesnt have to be fancy just the basic shape and concept
    thaks in advance

someone