Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: EB v1.1 released!

Default Re: EB v1.1 released!

Incidentally, anyone have any information on the new units in eb1 and 1.1??? I had been playing version 8 cos i didnt want to stop halfway through a campaign.
    It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, I am not a big man.

Icon3 Re: EB v1.1 released!

Patch 1.5 is included in 1.6.

Shigawire's Avatar VOXIFEX MAXIMVS

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Herenow View Post
    Cool! Just a couple of questions:

1. Is the Q-Celtic Voicemod for the Casse?
    2. Could you upload 1.1 to Fileplanet at some point please? I had a look at your page there recently, and it's in a bit of a sorry state at the moment, with just one 0.72 download available.
    3. Did you manage to get that four-way multiplayer historical battle in?
    4. Is there a Punic voicemod now? And is there a Greek campaign map voicemod? I'm still a bit confused about those.
    Cheers!
    1) Q-Celtic is for the region of Celt-Iberia.
    For Britons, P-Celtic would be more fitting. We have P-Celtic translated, but hitherto unrecorded. We have no plans so far for this as theres no space in EB1. Possibly in EB2.

4) The Punic voicemod is recorded and done, but it came soon after EB 1.1 was released so it didn't make it for release. But it'll be included in a EB 1.2 release. Greek campaign map voicemod is in the works. Also Latin.
    ------------------------------VOXIFEX MAXIMVS-------------------------------
    ------PROUD PARENT OF THE EUROPA BARBARORUM VOICEMOD-------

"To know a thing well, know its limits. Only when pushed beyond its tolerances will its true nature be seen." -The Amtal Rule, DUNE

Quote Originally Posted by Shigawire View Post
    1) Q-Celtic is for the region of Celt-Iberia.
    For Britons, P-Celtic would be more fitting. We have P-Celtic translated, but hitherto unrecorded. We have no plans so far for this as theres no space in EB1. Possibly in EB2.

4) The Punic voicemod is recorded and done, but it came soon after EB 1.1 was released so it didn't make it for release. But it'll be included in a EB 1.2 release. Greek campaign map voicemod is in the works. Also Latin.
    OK, thanks for clearing that up! Roll on 1.2!

Papal_Knight's Avatar Biarchus

I see I have been playing EB for the past 2 months and did not know a new version was out! serves me right for not checking the forums. heh heh.

this is good news though. thanks EB team!!

Tuitio Fidei et Obsequium Pauperum

glory to eb team

Love the new illyrian and galatian and thrakian units, really flavours armies like macedon who can appear a bit bland at times, with the new units and stuff you really have a feel for thracian/illyrian warrior culture and it rocks!!! Have to say im also a big fan of the italian units from the last two builds, love campanians!

chomskola
    It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, I am not a big man.

Papal_Knight's Avatar Biarchus

just gotta say, the new Romani music is really outstanding. makes you fell like you are there, all those centuries ago!

Tuitio Fidei et Obsequium Pauperum

Quote Originally Posted by chomskola View Post
    Love the new illyrian and galatian and thrakian units, really flavours armies like macedon who can appear a bit bland at times, with the new units and stuff you really have a feel for thracian/illyrian warrior culture and it rocks!!! Have to say im also a big fan of the italian units from the last two builds, love campanians!

Does anyone know what new illirian units is he talking about, cuz as I checked there was no new illirian unit?Sure it would be great to news if it was true.

chomskola

xhaxhi Skenderbeu

Is this compatible with Vista home premium?if not how do i make it compatible?

It should be fine as long as you install RTW and then EB into C:\Users\[You]\Saved Games and not into C:\Program Files. Full guide here.

Phalanx300's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Is there any way that I can play EB with BI?

MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar Domesticus
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx300 View Post
    Is there any way that I can play EB with BI?
    Yes, search the forum. I'm sure there are a few threads on how to go about doing it. Though, EB on BI isn't officially supported by the EB team.

pajomife's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Im sorry, but I don't play any Rome mod since MTW2 sorts,but i install EB and now id like to minimize the UI and remove the arrows marks and I don't remember how.Any tip,please?

The easiest way would be to install 1.1 with the trivial script. Then simply go to EB in the start menu-programs, in there will be preferences icon. Click on that, then select disable arrows, minimal UI, and unselect show banners.

If you didn't install that, go to eb/data/preferences folder. Open the preferences notepad file there and edit each entry you want to manually.
    I shouldn't have to live in a world where all the good points are horrible ones.

Is he hurt? Everybody asks that. Nobody ever says, 'What a mess! I hope the doctor is not emotionally harmed by having to deal with it.'

Thanks for helping me get rid off my girlfriend EB team. Because of your fantastic mod I didn't have to explain anything. I just played and played until she got sick of it and packed her crap and left.

Truly though, I wish to thank all of you for all the time and effort you have put into this mod cause it is just amazing. I can see me playing this for many years to come. Well THANK YOU!!
    "Some people live to be role models, I live to be a horrifying example" - Kåre Valebrokk (R.I.P.)

Pretty big mod, I just hope its worth the download

Hesus de bodemloze's Avatar The Gaul
    Civitate Patrician Content Emeritus

installing it now lets kill some carthaginians.
    Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae :
    Hesus 's Photo Gallery
    The Writers Study|Ex-Global Moderator|Moderation Mentor| Ex - Librarian of the Scriptorium|PoTW|MAARC|ToTW
    SPQR Forum Moderator

Campidoctor

This is the best mod of all time.

Back on the forums and downloading right away!