Thread: come on!!!

Default come on!!!

man come on...
    finish this mod!!
    i know you can do it, keep the place alive man

recruit people or something
    Hurry is up and make SURE you fix the retarded siege AI or something lol

but man i really life this mod, just dont let it die!!

DrIstvaan's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: come on!!!

Thanks for the support.
    I'll look into the battle AI, and see if I can replace this waaaay outdated one with something newer.
    As for releasing it, you can believe me that's what the team wants, and I personally would especially like to see it released, but without artists, it can't go on. We NEED new models and textures.
    Problem is, they are very few and far between; one has to have an artistic talent and know how to use a modelling/skinning program.

You may want to take a look at my small mod, Like Orange in Black Chocolate.
    Under the patronage of Silver Guard

well what happened to the artist you had before?
    or did you never have one?

damn is it that hard to find one?

We have one artist, formerly Sabre657, now DieKugelstoBer, but he works for more projects and besides has very limited time, so until he frees up, we'll have to find one other.
    And yes, it IS damn difficult to find one... If you watch mods, you'll find that more have the same artist, exactly because they're so rare.

Farquezy, where exactly did you encounter the super-retarded AI? I've tried it in a siege, with Venice against some rebels, and they acted well enough (e.g. it put archers on the wall, infantry poured out when my ram reached the gate). I'll try and insert a new one anyway, as this one of Darths is quite an old version.