Thread: Which mod do you play?

Default Which mod do you play?

Tell and explain what mods you play. I used to play vanilla but i had a huge crave for more settlements cause there isn't too many in vanilla.

Region and province mod- I play it cause it adds alot of settlements and new factions

Stainless steel- I just got it because its probally the most popular mod. I don't have kingdoms so i have to play ss4,0 which is average

Im gonna try DLV.

Iustinianos's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Which mod do you play?

I used to play the Retrofit mod but since some months I am playing Stainless Steel. This mod is just fantastic, it's way more realistic then vanilla. It adds more settlements, more factions, more units and gives a more realistic gameplay. Just great.

Pitty you don't own Kingdoms, SS 5.0 is absolutly amazing. SS 6.0 will be even more amazing

I haven't got much experience as mods go, but the first mod i ever played was Retrofit. it increased the AI's intelligence greatly and was better than vanilla.

Now i'm playing SS 5.1 and it is so much better, although the AI is easier than Retrofit.

6.0 looks friggin awesome and can garantee that's what ill'e be playing next.
    Signature by Lucarius.

Deus Lo Vault. Repman continually releases version after version, always adding and tweaking things. Only bad thing about it is I have to restrain myself to finish campaigns on the version I already have. Also, the units move a little too fast, but other than that the campaign gameplay is wonderful.

Broken Crescent. Different factions and different atmosphere.
    Officer to a soldier who refuses to fight: There three types of soldiers who don't have to fight. They are called KIA, MIA and POW and you are not one of them.

Tosa will be missed.

Trajan's Avatar Capodecina

Please keep the general discussions free of anything mod related as much as possible. Moved to the TW Community and Modding Forum.

Go to craigslist to find a local supplier that does the mod for you. My friends have done it, and it works great!