Thread: Norway bug problems

Default Norway bug problems

hey i love the mod now that the sound is on but i have a few minor bugs to report.
    1) regarding norway it has become apparent that they cannot build any barracks buildings in castles nor stables nor castle upgrades:hmmm: does seem rather confusing also regarding battle bugs the faction that is next to spain the new one ( dont know what it is called) has a unit that is the silver surfer i believe it is the dismounted mailed knights or one of them
    good mod so far

Socal_infidel's Avatar PDER Piper

Default Re: Norway bug problems

Quote Originally Posted by Kizermob View Post
    hey i love the mod now that the sound is on but i have a few minor bugs to report.
    1) regarding norway it has become apparent that they cannot build any barracks buildings in castles nor stables nor castle upgrades:hmmm: does seem rather confusing also regarding battle bugs the faction that is next to spain the new one ( dont know what it is called) has a unit that is the silver surfer i believe it is the dismounted mailed knights or one of them
    good mod so far
    You need a governor in a settlement to build any military building and upgrade settlements.

Thanks for pointing out the silver surfer...

oh thank you for the clarification but shouldnt shouldnt it show the buildings you can create in the buildings list even if you havent got a general but great mod so far but i was wondering aswell with my other mod are oyu going to consider creating an irish faction but if you do i was wondering if you could reskin them since they look to nice not aggressive or crazy enough also i was wondering are you going to create some new units for norway or denmark ssince that would be nice something more like crazier more barbaric or a spear unit conscerning barbaric how about a bezerker not sure about realism but it would be kool but with these units i dont see the old viking feel that they should have but once again great mod + rep cus im so nice

CtrlAltDe1337's Avatar Praepositus

Having a few more Scandinavian-esque (did I spell that right?) units would be very cool. Right now most of their guys are clones of all the other European factions.

yes i thoroughly agree with that statement there should be some more viking or unique units for norway and denmark instead of the constant unit cloning but im sure something will occure with this great mod that will please us for the scandinvian factions (spelling ) but great so far oh spotted another silver surfer for the norwegians thery'e mounted knihts hospitaller or whatever the ones in black are called ther'ye horses are silver only for norwegians that i can report so far
    keep up the great mod

xeryx's Avatar Follow the White Rabbit

Quote Originally Posted by Socal_infidel View Post
    You need a governor in a settlement to build any military building and upgrade settlements.

Thanks for pointing out the silver surfer...
    WHAT? You need a governor in a settlement? Can you please explain this in further detail? Is this something that affects the AI Factions as well? Is this also something that is in your mod only? Please explain:hmmm:
    Proudly patronized by B. Ward Click Sig Logo for Downloads, Click forums here and here
    "Do not try and bend the spoon, that is impossible, instead only try and realize the truth.
    There is no spoon, and you will see, it is not the spoon that bends, only yourself."-The Matrix

It's only in this mod. I can't imagine it would affect AI that much as they often put governors in settlements and the slow population growth means that settlements don't need to be upgraded that often. Anyway I've actually found that I can upgrade a settlement without a governor. It only seems to effect military buildings and civil centre buildings.

Socal_infidel's Avatar PDER Piper

Quote Originally Posted by xeryx View Post
    WHAT? You need a governor in a settlement? Can you please explain this in further detail?
    Military buildings and settlement upgrades requires a governor present. If he's not present the building icon won't show.

Is this something that affects the AI Factions as well?
    Of course not. The AI can't handle something like this...

Is this also something that is in your mod only? Please explain:hmmm:
    Dunno. Don't play other mods, let alone my mod. Actually that's not true, the only mod I really play is EB. And now that EB 1.1 is out, I'm a happy camper!

joemo's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Socal_infidel View Post
    Military buildings and settlement upgrades requires a governor present. If he's not present the building icon won't show.

Of course not. The AI can't handle something like this...

Dunno. Don't play other mods, let alone my mod. Actually that's not true, the only mod I really play is EB. And now that EB 1.1 is out, I'm a happy camper!
    way too late when i don't have governers it shows but not builds
    my zero turn recruitment mod for eb click on the smily
    click on this smiley for no clamour for reform