Thread: does this change any M2TW vanilla files and i have a big problem theres no sound :(

Default does this change any M2TW vanilla files and i have a big problem theres no sound :(

hey i have a few mods dowloaded at the mment one of whic is stainless steel but i found this mod and thought WOW but for some reason when o downloaded it and uploadd it there was no sound at the menu none at all no music no clash sound when u click one of the bars ? is this supposed to happed or not plz clarify also i tried using the sound fixes but i dont know how to do it and where to place it since im not too great with these soughta things so some instructions would be nice also when i try starting a custome game it freezes and i have to restrart my computer all the time wat is that a bug or something or on my end
    so to summarise no sound cant start battle or campiangf and was wondering where do i place the sound files once i download them since it doesnt say it just says download them:hmmm:

Socal_infidel's Avatar PDER Piper

Default Re: does this change any M2TW vanilla files and i have a big problem theres no sound :(

Quote Originally Posted by Kizermob View Post
    hey i have a few mods dowloaded at the mment one of whic is stainless steel but i found this mod and thought WOW but for some reason when o downloaded it and uploadd it there was no sound at the menu none at all no music no clash sound when u click one of the bars ? is this supposed to happed or not plz clarify also i tried using the sound fixes but i dont know how to do it and where to place it since im not too great with these soughta things so some instructions would be nice also when i try starting a custome game it freezes and i have to restrart my computer all the time wat is that a bug or something or on my end
    so to summarise no sound cant start battle or campiangf and was wondering where do i place the sound files once i download them since it doesnt say it just says download them:hmmm:

Hey there, this is what you need to do with the downloaded sounds folder -

You need to copy the sounds folder in the download and paste it into the mods/PDER_1.0/data folder. When prompted, click yes to overwrite.

Also the first time you start a campaign or a custom battle, the map file needs to generate. This can take up to 10 minutes or so. Please be patient.

Default Re: does this change any M2TW vanilla files and i have a big problem theres no sound :(

ive downloaded the text files but it isnt a folder its an rar file that has and internet sign on it so im confusedf :hmmm:

Socal_infidel's Avatar PDER Piper

Quote Originally Posted by Kizermob View Post
    ive downloaded the text files but it isnt a folder its an rar file that has and internet sign on it so im confusedf :hmmm:
    Download the actual sound files (either English or Foreign Language version). Those should work first.

Then you need to unzip the .rar file using winrar, winzip, or 7zip and then open up the folder and copy the sounds folder into the mods/PDER/data/ directory. And when prompted click 'yes' to overwrite the existing sounds folder.

oh now i understand thanks alot i realised that im not on my "uber " powerful laptop (its in repairs cus the battery overheated and fried the mother board and taht had win rar and i didnt relaise this didnt so thanks for the clarity and from what im seeing (not hearing) it looks great was wondering are u going to implement an irish faction cus that would be awesome but more importnatly i would like some more diversity and grubbier more barbaric skins since in kingdoms they look to nice but thank you
    great mod keep up the great mod and i was wondering are you going to implement some of ornamentums skins since they are superb