Thread: Concept Artist Availeble

Default Concept Artist Availeble

Name:Silvercolum

Preferred Mods; Well, I prefer western units, heavy infrantry, but i'd like to do anything. I love medieval and ancient eras.

Any previous experience; none

Skills and qualifications; none, self-taught illustrator, here is part of my work:http://silvercolum.deviantart.com/gallery/

Availability; depending on how detailed the pics must be,2 or 4 pixs per week?
    i really dont know,university takes so much time...

Default Re: Concept Artist Availeble

I have a lot of frieze pics that could use a LOT of concepting done for them.
    I hope you are interested.

A simple sketch would do, you must be willing to change what is required, then on to painting them, if that is possible.

Thanks in advance for your offer, +rep for it.
    Last edited by Keravnos; April 04, 2008 at 02:00 PM.
    Go Minerwars Go! A 6DOF game of space mining and shooting. SAKA Co-FC, Koinon Hellenon FC, Epeiros FC. RS Hellenistic Historian K.I.S.S.

Babur's Avatar ز آفتاب درخشان ستاره می

hi

I am the Team leader of ROC,I would really appreciate if you could work for my mod as a concept artist.Will you be able to do unit cards?.
    Under the patronage of Gertrudius!

Keravnos:so you are a member of europa barbarorum? I have already offered my help in the EB2 proyect foroum, have u something to do with them? just asking becouse i'd really like to help with that mod.
    Anyway i can do all u've said only im not good at coloring.

Chaghatai Khan:I see no problem there, I hope i can help u

Ok im willing to help but as i said in the topic,im not sure how much freetime i'll be able to offer.

Babur's Avatar ز آفتاب درخشان ستاره می

please inform me when you have free time,via PM
    Under the patronage of Gertrudius!

Quote Originally Posted by silvercolum View Post
    Keravnos:so you are a member of europa barbarorum? I have already offered my help in the EB2 proyect foroum, have u something to do with them? just asking becouse i'd really like to help with that mod.
    Anyway i can do all u've said only im not good at coloring.

Chaghatai Khan:I see no problem there, I hope i can help u

Ok im willing to help but as i said in the topic,im not sure how much freetime i'll be able to offer.
    Yep, EB member here. I saw your offer to help on our internal boards after I had replied here.

Sending you the pics by PM, I hope you can do better on what is depicted, as quite frankly it isn't that good. (Friezes condition wasn't ideal)
    Go Minerwars Go! A 6DOF game of space mining and shooting. SAKA Co-FC, Koinon Hellenon FC, Epeiros FC. RS Hellenistic Historian K.I.S.S.

Ok, waiting for your pics

Quote Originally Posted by silvercolum View Post
    Ok, waiting for your pics
    PM sent.