Thread: CTD Macedon - campaign

Default CTD Macedon - campaign

as the subject says.. stopped at summer 239BC, Macedon faction, mundus_magnus unified campaign.. though when loading saved games and within the games says summer 239BC when activating 4 turn script advisor says autumn 239BC.. tried to load few saves used before but always crashes at same point!! I guess "corrupt save" has no meaning since previous saves when ending turns seem to be healthy

any suggestion?
    tnx in advance

Default Re: CTD Macedon - campaign

I always have to go back about 10 years and replay through the bad save date. AI seems to have lost it's way during the bad save.
    Also, do you have any hard drive problems with writing? I run a error check with the manufacturers software .. works wonders.

I was even trying to change in previous saves some actions took but the number of the combination discourages me .. will try some error check but, to be honest, really doubt in this.

perhaps some other hints? would be grateful

after some research:
    1. loaded the campaign at "summer 239BC"
    2. left common period ending without loading script (and without doing any other move)
    3. came to winter 239BC, done moves, ended again without activating the script,
    4. reached 238 BC and then activated the script and it returned me again to 239 BC ?? but for now it works with the script

I hope this is not the way how to prolong the game play .. and this might be the resolution of the specific issue
    cheers