Thread: Is everyone playing Legions Mod?

Default Is everyone playing Legions Mod?

So is everyone playing the legions mod now? I downloaded it and started buy my first party cost over a thousand denari a week to maintain, with only 42 guys. Not much time to find a caravan, is it?

BTW is this mod like the native game? I mean after looting a town, does ownership change?

Just a few Q's. Also, how do u leave troops in your fief?

-baffled

Default Re: Is everyone playing Legions Mod?

The mechanics are the same as native as far as I know. I have the mod, and played for a while building up an army of legionares. Then I downloaded Legions Extended but it still has a lot of work to do before it's up to a playable standard IMO.
    - As cunning as a fox who's just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University -

Zivica's Avatar Miles

Well I don't play it lol, I think is just too buggy
    ''I say...**** chemistry.''
    I came, I saw, I left

Yeah, i took a look at it, but I'm playing native mostly now..

I'm having problems tho....hehe

How do u read books or put units in garrison?

You need a castle to garrison a unit, when you're at your castle you should be able to switch them in and out through one of the option screens....I forget which. And to read a book: when you are out in the wild click 'Camp' on the bottom menu > take an action > read book. The book will then sloooooowly be read as time progresses.
    - As cunning as a fox who's just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University -

It's an okay mod. I think I have become bored with the 500 plus army groups now. Taking so long to resolve one battle begins to wear. Money is not an issue if you pillage villages and continue to seel off any weapons or armour you do not need. I've yet to try to attack a castle in this mod- too many men in it in a confined space for me to risk my 100 party members.

Devoirs The Empress
    The Lordz Modding Collective
    "The LMC expects every modder to do his Duty" - not by Lord Nelson
    "Blow it out your arse." - Halie Satanus
    The Eagle Standard

I've played it but it's just Native a millenium earlier. I really only play my own mod as naturally it has been modded to my taste. I will give other mods a go to see what new features they may provide, but that's about it.

Ephialtes The Dog's Avatar Vicarius
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head!!!

I played it and thought it was pretty good but I'm hooked on EGII.
    "So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show."

-Del Preston