Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Going Away

Default Going Away

As of right now and my current status of being un-employed circumstances are rough and I am no longer able to room with Sidmen... (I know I will miss him and the glorious time I have spent spooning with him, oh and naked gaming nights.... I will miss that too.)

I am moving back in with my dad where I will lack a computer or access to the internet. I will try to poke my head in from time to time to catch up and see whats going on.

Hopefully I am able to get my situation under wraps and be back online soon enough.
    Last edited by Asevias Black; April 01, 2008 at 12:30 PM.
    Age of Will - Moderator | Stellar Alliances - Player | Lifes A Mitch - Admin | Goozex - User

Default Re: Going Away

Post a story thread for your Dep-7 character which involves him going back to town or needing to wait for some reason, so the story can flow

Have fun matey

Magic Man's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

How long you going for Ace??

You moving out of where you and Sidders live??

Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Kid View Post
    Post a story thread for your Dep-7 character which involves him going back to town or needing to wait for some reason, so the story can flow

Have fun matey
    Roger That...

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Man View Post
    How long you going for Ace??

You moving out of where you and Sidders live??
    Ya I am moving out; and I am not sure for how long....

I will miss you guys for however long it is though...
    Age of Will - Moderator | Stellar Alliances - Player | Lifes A Mitch - Admin | Goozex - User

Miss you too Acey poo.

Why you movin out??

The whole not having a job thing and other people not being able to pay for food for me thing...

Thats about it... But I have done everything I could do maybe a little too much a little too late...

We live in a small small town and I have literally put apps in at pretty much every place here and the town we live close too.

And no luck getting a job. =[

Bastards...

Ephialtes The Dog's Avatar Vicarius
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head!!!

I have an Idea, march down south past the border. Then join a group of wetbacks and illegaly immigrate into the U.S. and WALA, all expenses paid.

JK, I'll miss you Ace.
    "So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show."

-Del Preston

Tried that the Anti-Wetbacks shot me in the fracking leg and left me there to die...

Its o.k. nothing that a hot knife and a bottle of imported Jose Curevo couldn't fix.

Sucks man.

Well good luck with whatever you do end up doing.

Silo's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Sorry to hear that...you were a great member of these forums and especially our games here

Hope you can return soon

Wow that's a bummer. Hope you get back soon!

Aetius's Avatar Vae victis

Good luck in the harsh and cruel RL.

I must say it was good having you here, Im sure things will work out for you, somehow thats how it always happens.
    Blut und Boden

I miss you all already! =[

You left us!

Sidmen's Avatar Mangod of Earth

He actually got thrown in jail....
    "For the humble doily is indeed the gateway to ULTIMATE COSMIC POWER!"

~Sidmen, Member of the House of Wilpuri, Patronized by pannonian

What? How?
    "So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show."

-Del Preston

He was selling stolen goods.

Flip, that sucks!

-Del Preston

Yeah i know, sucks to be caught.

Still, its a way to make a pretty penny.

Wait, seriously? Or are you guys just that bored?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast