Thread: 432 Provincial Campaign

Tiberius Nero's Avatar Biarchus

Default 432 Provincial Campaign

Hi, I downloaded this mod recently and am looking forward to trying it; I generally like historical campaigns with limited objectives (for several reasons) so I have downloaded the Justinian campaign to try out first and then I was thinking of giving the 432 campaign a go; what I would like to know is in what sense is the 432 campaign "provincial"? Does it have fewer settlements as VC than the 463 campaign, does the script end it within a few decades or is it in fact a grand campaign starting some years earlier than the main grand campaign and you just couldn't place both in the same folder (candid question btw, I know nothing about modding at this level)? Thanks in advance

Default Re: 432 Provincial Campaign

432 is provincial only because you can't have more than 1 imperial (main) campaign, but the map is the same (of course with different placement of the factions)

Hi Tiberius Nero,

The 432AD campaign differs in that the map of the surrounding Roman world differed greatly in comparison to 463AD. The WRE was still very large but on the verge of crumbling and many of the Barbarian factions in 432AD were still migrating or expanding. The Huns were an immense empire and a looming threat to all the factions. Also the 432AD game depicts the historical leaders of the time such as Attila. Its just a choice to play and experience a different historical era.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Tiberius Nero's Avatar Biarchus

Thanks for the replies guys!