Thread: About Kingdoms

Default About Kingdoms

I haven't bought in yet, but why are there mods for the original MII TW that upgraded to Kingdoms when Kingdoms has 4 exe's for each campaign, and the original main campaign is untouched?

Not a mod such as Kingdom of the Scots, which mods the Brittannia campaign, but something like Lands to Conquer or Deus lo Vult? Some features could have gotten ported in, but still, main campaign, untouched!!
    "Run to the rescue with love and peace will follow"

Nellup's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: About Kingdoms

Quote Originally Posted by Gaul View Post
    I haven't bought in yet, but why are there mods for the original MII TW that upgraded to Kingdoms when Kingdoms has 4 exe's for each campaign, and the original main campaign is untouched?

Not a mod such as Kingdom of the Scots, which mods the Brittannia campaign, but something like Lands to Conquer or Deus lo Vult? Some features could have gotten ported in, but still, main campaign, untouched!!
    Do you mean a mod for Kingdoms, but that uses the main campaign map?
    If so Stainless Steel does this and is a very fun mod.
    A link to their forum: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=314
    "A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something" - Plato

Trajan's Avatar Capodecina

Moved to the TW and Modding Community Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Nellup View Post
    Do you mean a mod for Kingdoms, but that uses the main campaign map?
    If so Stainless Steel does this and is a very fun mod.
    A link to their forum: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=314

So the mods that came out this time last year, but for plain MII, just use some Kingdoms material and features, so you would need Kingdoms then. But I've seen BI stuff for mods that don't require you to own BI. That's where I'm confused.
    "Run to the rescue with love and peace will follow"