Thread: CTD at 254 BC with Kingdom of Macedon.

Default CTD at 254 BC with Kingdom of Macedon.

hi all !

i have played RTR for about a week or so now, and I like it very much. Started a campaign with the Kingdom of Macedon and i went on my world dominating campaign

it all went very well, almost destroyed the greek, kicked Illiryans ass and for some reason fighting with every faction there is because they all seem to hate me.. but i dont care because its going very wel.

until yesterday, no problems at all and ik press the next turn butten and what happen? yes I get a CTD.. does anyone know why this is hapening and how i could fix this?

The year is 254 BC and as i said before I'm playing with the faction Kingdom of Macedon.

PS: sorry for the lack in english, it is not my first language and i'll try to make the best of it

Junno14.

Default Re: CTD at 254 BC with Kingdom of Macedon.

If there are any sttlements about to revolt it might be a revolt ctd error. Iirc that`s how they manifest(right when clicking end turn). Try the revolt ctd hotfix:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=112696

hmm, I dont have any city's that on the point of revolting i think, but I will try it none the less.

I am beseiged though by a large army of the Gaul, perhaps that has something to do with it?

It doesn't have to be your city. It can be any city on the map.

Remanent or Supremacy - An EB Pontos AAR
    (Postponed Indefinitely. Too busy to write)

oo, okee dind't know that

im currently experiencing a problem playing carthage on 254bc as well. after the macedonians AI movements a gallic ship moves to blockade a macedonain port. before the ship moves i get a CTD. i installed the revolt hot fix and it works cos i see the 33000 denari unit in the recruitment scroll.