14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good Idea

13 92.86%
  • Bad Idea

1 7.14%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D&D RPG?

Ephialtes The Dog's Avatar Vicarius
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head!!!

Default D&D RPG?

With the recent influx of RPGs and the popularity with which they are recieved I was curious if anyone would be interested in playing Dungeons and Dragons, the fantasy setting not the modern or futuristic one. I would moderate it having myself several years of experience as both being a DM and a PC.
    "So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show."

-Del Preston

The Good's Avatar the Bad and the Ugly

Default Re: D&D RPG?

Good idea. I haven't played this D&D game before, but I've heard about it. I might give it a try.
    Last edited by The Good; March 29, 2008 at 12:22 AM.

OK, but we'll need more than just one person.
    "So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show."

-Del Preston

Magic Man's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

I'd give it a go.

Never played it, but ive played PC games like D&D + NWN2.

If we can get 4 then I'll ask for our own subforum.

-Del Preston

Problem Sleuth's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Gladly. Hmm... What race/class to choose, though... Eh. What the hell. Human fighter.
    Armed with your TOMMY GUN, you are one hard boiled lug. Nobody mess with this tough guy, see?

Tehehe, Ok we need one more.

-Del Preston

Silo's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I would join...is an elven priestess or sorceress ok?
    Last edited by Silo; March 30, 2008 at 11:59 AM.

OK so thats 4, I'll see if I can get my own subforum and then we can get started.

-Del Preston

Good idea. I haven't played this D&D game before, but I've heard about it. I might give it a try

Dayman's Avatar Romesick

Yeah I'll try your pizza drug play.

Sidmen's Avatar Mangod of Earth

I'd play if you'd like me to.
    "For the humble doily is indeed the gateway to ULTIMATE COSMIC POWER!"

~Sidmen, Member of the House of Wilpuri, Patronized by pannonian

I shotgun being a dwarf.

Dayman's Avatar Romesick

RANGER RANGER RANGER RANGER!

Ragnos's Avatar Semisalis

I've never played D&D itself, but played several similar (and rather simpler) games, so count me in.

Awesome, well thats a lot more than I expected. And Sidmen, I'd love for you to play, the question is though, would you like to help DM? Anyways, I asked for our own subforum and once we get that we can get started.

-Del Preston

Sidmen's Avatar Mangod of Earth

Awesome, well thats a lot more than I expected. And Sidmen, I'd love for you to play, the question is though, would you like to help DM?
    As you may have noticed, my time is limited. While I'd be happy to 'help', You probably shouldn't make me the primary GM.
    "For the humble doily is indeed the gateway to ULTIMATE COSMIC POWER!"

~Sidmen, Member of the House of Wilpuri, Patronized by pannonian

Haha yeah, Sidders has enough to do as it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Sidmen View Post
    As you may have noticed, my time is limited. While I'd be happy to 'help', You probably shouldn't make me the primary GM.
    No, don't worry, you wouldn't be the primary GM. All, I'd really need you to do is help some people with Char. creation and help a little with the missions. But if you schedule gets to tight don't worry about dropping out.

So anyways, I'm working on getting a subforum, I PMed Seneca and asked and now I'm just waiting for a reply from him.

-Del Preston

Good Idea
    Age of Will - Moderator | Stellar Alliances - Player | Lifes A Mitch - Admin | Goozex - User

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast