Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lithuania Mod patch 1.3

gladiatort's Avatar BamBimBangBam
    Lithuania/Litauen/Lietuva (LIE-TU-VA!!! ju sanava bych!)

Default Lithuania Mod patch 1.3

Final patch of Lithuania Mod is out!
    Many thanks for all where whaiting of its release and so here you have it, the final pach

You can download it from filefront.com http://files.filefront.com/Patch+v13.../fileinfo.html
    or here http://mihd.net/tugd587

Instalation instruction:
    first you need Lithuania 1.0 install +music mod -> then add patch 1.1 ,then small patch 1.2x and then if you get this new 1.3 patch.(All of this can be downloaded in our sticked threads or in our web site www.lithuaniamod.puslapiai.lt ).

Have fun playing our mod

p.s. if you notice any bugs, errors and any other problems just say it here
    Last edited by MADTAO; March 30, 2008 at 07:51 PM.

Member of B.A.L.T.S. Member of Lithuania Mod!!!

Default Re: Lithuania Mod patch 1.3

What's been changed in this? I played the original version and I want to play the new version too because of all the work you guys have done.

I'm downloading everything now but I want to know ahead of time.

Quote Originally Posted by gewehr36 View Post
    What's been changed in this? I played the original version and I want to play the new version too because of all the work you guys have done.

I'm downloading everything now but I want to know ahead of time.
    Theres some new infantry/cavarly, They also added some gun powder units.

Well actualy there is hundreds of upgraides in all aspects.Game is more than a fresh!Kiev and teutons is created ,Ai is upgraided with Grandwiz ultimate AI.
    Lithuanian units is graficaly enchanced more than in previous versions.
    Last edited by MADTAO; March 29, 2008 at 12:17 AM.

Laetus

This is the last patch ??? Our will be more?

Well, there always can be upgraides more units can be added ,other factions can be reworked and so on...Lets see what players say about this version.

For me great bonuss for "Lithuania mod" game is "music mod",its deepen the game atmosfere and create soul ,other stuff is just details .

Music mod can be dowloaded in this link :
    http://files.filefront.com/music+mod.../fileinfo.html
    Last edited by MADTAO; March 30, 2008 at 07:49 PM.

The only things I can think of to be improved upon are the other factions. The Lithuanian faction is amazing, but obviously the others are not up to par. As you probably already know, many other mods are adding your Lithuania faction to their mods like Deus Lo Vult and Stainless Steel. I feel people can get the full experience of the Lithuania faction with these mods, so you don't really need to work on adding more factions and working on the existing ones.

the skins are great. by far the best looking faction!

grats to the team!

Tired of TWC Arrogance

What's up with the download link for 1.2X. Bongo states "Wrong Link" when I try to download.

gladiatort's Avatar BamBimBangBam
    Lithuania/Litauen/Lietuva (LIE-TU-VA!!! ju sanava bych!)

all links are working

Member of B.A.L.T.S. Member of Lithuania Mod!!!

Is this still an overwrite mod or does it use the mod command?
    "Run to the rescue with love and peace will follow"

Laetus

tnx for info modtao !! i love this mod

sinople's Avatar These Romans are crazy!

Hello All

First, thanks for this very nice mod

And Second : May I use some of your units, and some of your 2d work for my mod Europe: Total War ?

MODERS: You can use our created unit models ,textures and other stuff freely ,just write a line in credits you get it from B.A.L.T.S. group "Lithuania Mod"
    Enjoy!!!

Awesome!!!

I'd infinitely +rep if I could!

sinople's Avatar These Romans are crazy!

Ok, thanks a lot guys

I've loaded the 1.3 patch...
    Anyone else I having the game problems I'm having? I'm playing Lithuanian/short/med/med and getting hammered! Usually within 10-20 turns. The roaming rebel stacks are all full and awesome fighters! All the rebel towns are also full with advance fighters... On top of that Crusades start coming at Vilnius by turn 7-10 (playing the Lith Mod for 6 months or so and NEVER got an offer to convert - not that I would, though).
    I've been so frustrated over the past week or so, that last night I gave myself a 200000 dinar bank - I'm getting hammered still!
    I don't mind a tough game - fact is, I like it. But so far, I don't even see a way to make any gains!
    Any help? I don't want cheats.

Quote Originally Posted by captcouv View Post
    I've loaded the 1.3 patch...
    Anyone else I having the game problems I'm having? I'm playing Lithuanian/short/med/med and getting hammered! Usually within 10-20 turns. The roaming rebel stacks are all full and awesome fighters! All the rebel towns are also full with advance fighters... On top of that Crusades start coming at Vilnius by turn 7-10 (playing the Lith Mod for 6 months or so and NEVER got an offer to convert - not that I would, though).
    I've been so frustrated over the past week or so, that last night I gave myself a 200000 dinar bank - I'm getting hammered still!
    I don't mind a tough game - fact is, I like it. But so far, I don't even see a way to make any gains!
    Any help? I don't want cheats.
    Well I, somehow, managed to hold agains crusade . My main tactic (if I want have some money) was to keep my units ,,unretrained" since previuos battle. I've placed some very cheap units near my borders to watch to roads to Vilnius. When my ,,scouts" notice enemies I retrain my units at once and wait for a battle.. And that I do all the time. What is more, I noticed that skirmishers on the walls are very powerfull. They kill more enemies than anyone else...

You must make aliance with many cristian (or important factions) and crusade not harm you soon ,also change capital it will help for sure .Later you must look for big loot in huge cities...and then total war begins!
    Im glad you are frendly with our mod for 6 months! I play long VH/VH ;No arrowmarkers ;No banners ;Slide huds .most realistic in battles .LUCK!TNX for support!
    Last edited by MADTAO; April 04, 2008 at 04:19 PM.

WOW...I've been plaiyng this mod! It's amazing!!
    thanks a lot for this great mod!!

one doubt...This mod have the option for you to change the official religion of the state with Lithuania as in Kingdoms?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast