Thread: (Pro Deo Et Rege) Imperator Svrrectvm

Default (Pro Deo Et Rege) Imperator Svrrectvm

This is an AAR I've been working on for well over a year now. I'm recently made the decision to continue writing it and implicate one of the new mods out there (which one is rather obvious). I wanted to give proper credit to the makers and users of this mod by posting my AAR here and in the general Medieval Total War 2 AAR forum.

I will begin using the mod soon and will be posting updates here and in the above forum. I hope you all enjoy my attempt at fine graphically enhanced literature. Oh, and please feel free to read what I've written so far and make any comments you may deem fit to post.

Last edited by d. Agrippa; March 28, 2008 at 11:38 AM.

Human beings are wretched things. They envy anyone who possesses even a little more than themselves. And yet, they despise them if they have nothing.

Socal_infidel's Avatar PDER Piper

Default Re: Imperator Svrrectvm

Sweet! Looking forward to it! I think I remember reading your initial AAR a bit awhile back! Good stuff!

Default Re: Imperator Svrrectvm

Update: check the above link.

Human beings are wretched things. They envy anyone who possesses even a little more than themselves. And yet, they despise them if they have nothing.